The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

unless a ReDragon reunion was on the cards down the road.

I imagine it is in all honesty. O'Reilly seems like a weird fit for NXT 2.0 and I doubt he has much of a future on the main roster in WWE, so depending when his contract is up it wouldn't shock me to see him come in. Fish using the old shitty ReDragon music feels like it's a nod to that possibility too. 

Thinking on the reply to me earlier, Hangman losing the ten man wasn’t really a fuck us moment .it still made sense and was logical. I meant more the “you aren’t getting nice things” for the sake of it moment. The wtf kinda story diversion just to mix it up 

I think fans reaction to Hangman losing the 10 man and leaving etc is quite frankly ridiculous when you read he REQUESTED time off because his wife was having a baby. Fans are so hung up because they had this 'perfect storyline' in their head , they act like they think having a perfect title win is more important to him than becoming a dad.

/Rant

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, theringmaster said:

I think fans reaction to Hangman losing the 10 man and leaving etc is quite frankly ridiculous when you read he REQUESTED time off because his wife was having a baby. Fans are so hung up because they had this 'perfect storyline' in their head , they act like they think having a perfect title win is more important to him than becoming a dad.

/Rant

You're a bit wrong here as that's not quite how it happened. When Hangman lost the 10 man it was reported by Meltzer that Hangman was out of the title match and Omega would be facing Christian in the PPV main event. Reasonably understandable people were annoyed about that but that was before anyone knew Page was taking time off to have a baby, Punk's debut and there was no inkling that Bryan Danielson would be turning up. Once all that came out people stopped complaining.

Speaking of complaining, this Lio Rush stuff is pretty fucking shite. No idea how I'm supposed to be reacting to it at all. I think hiring him was a real mistake.

I really liked the ladder match. It had 2-3 big nutty spots but they didn't over do it and the focus was entirely on the glorious return of the peoples favourite, the handsome cowboy. Coming out of this I'd really love to see a Hangman/Mox feud down the line, I think it'd be absolute gold dust.

Edited by LaGoosh

Lio Rush and Bobby Fish both feel like signings they made 2 years ago when they just needed names. Now they have their own names, and people bubbling under that, I don’t get either. Their numbers of guys not brought to tv must be getting up there 

Am I making this up? Hasn't Matt Hardy tried to recruit Dante Martin for the HFO on either one of the AEW shows or offshoot Vlogs? Could have sworn i've seen that.

Lio Rush coming in as a manager I suppose I could see. It's just you've got to bin the HFO job squad and it's not helped by having Andrade being a new signing that's largely spent his time trying to recruit people.