CavemanLynn Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 1 hour ago, JimmyAnderson said: Jedward Amazing.
Guest Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 Hangman’s return at the Rochester show to get dark order on same page in a tribute to Brody in 2 weeks seems a shout. Still not sure where he goes from there
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted September 17, 2021 Paid Members Posted September 17, 2021 Darby Allin ain't half thinning on top. I notice really important things.
The King of Old School Posted September 17, 2021 Posted September 17, 2021 1 hour ago, Louch said: Hangman’s return at the Rochester show to get dark order on same page in a tribute to Brody in 2 weeks seems a shout. Still not sure where he goes from there Great shout. Where does he go? After reuniting the dark order he goes straight back into the rankings to get his title shot back at Full Gear.
The King Of Swing Posted September 18, 2021 Posted September 18, 2021 Some more random observations when watching Dynamite with the casual relative. He absolutely hates Tully Blanchard or as he calls him that old cunt. Hates MJF and wants to see Wardlow batter him. Started off not liking Orange Cassidy but has become a fan over time. Most interesting one though imo is that he thinks AEW has too many heels.
wordsfromlee Posted September 18, 2021 Posted September 18, 2021 "There's 15,000 people here who love that song!" Make the most of it, Chris, as there's more people there than will be at your entire 11-date UK tour put together.
AndyUK Posted September 18, 2021 Posted September 18, 2021 Can't wait for those two Arthur Ashe shows over the next week. They are stacked.
HobowithaShotgun Posted September 18, 2021 Posted September 18, 2021 Heading to Arthur Ashe and can't believe how stacked it's gotten in such a short space of time. I do fear crowd burnout as they will likely tape Elevation beforehand as well, but the action should be top notch. I have a wild one next week overall, AEW Wednesday, GCW Thursday and Friday and then I bounce over to LA for Halloween Horror Nights in Universal and PWG on Sunday! Gonna be wrecked!
Sonny Mustang Posted September 18, 2021 Posted September 18, 2021 2 hours ago, HobowithaShotgun said: I have a wild one next week overall, AEW Wednesday, GCW Thursday and Friday and then I bounce over to LA for Halloween Horror Nights in Universal and PWG on Sunday! Gonna be wrecked! I’m going too and can’t wait! Open air stadium with the sun setting over Manhattan is going to look amazing ? Sadly GCW was sold out for Friday night but I might pop over anyway and see if anyone is selling.
HobowithaShotgun Posted September 18, 2021 Posted September 18, 2021 57 minutes ago, Sonny Mustang said: I’m going too and can’t wait! Open air stadium with the sun setting over Manhattan is going to look amazing ? Sadly GCW was sold out for Friday night but I might pop over anyway and see if anyone is selling. I'll check with my buddies and see if any of them got a spare.
Paid Members WeeAl Posted September 19, 2021 Paid Members Posted September 19, 2021 What a pair of loaded shows are set up for next week. Both are definitely getting watched first thing in the morning the next day. A draw between Omega and Danielson is the only right choice, as it looks at the moment. I don't like beating a champion in non title singles matches. Nor do I think Danielson losing his first match in would be a good idea. Since it's non title, is it a 20 minute or 30 minute time limit? Adam Cole. Doesn't have a good look. He's not a good promo. On top of that, I'd have an easy time naming fifteen men on the roster that have regularly had better matches than him this past couple of years too. Hopefully his role ends up being the guy you have to beat to get at Kenny Omega.
Infinity Land Posted September 19, 2021 Posted September 19, 2021 35 minutes ago, WeeAl said: What a pair of loaded shows are set up for next week. Both are definitely getting watched first thing in the morning the next day. A draw between Omega and Danielson is the only right choice, as it looks at the moment. I don't like beating a champion in non title singles matches. Nor do I think Danielson losing his first match in would be a good idea. Since it's non title, is it a 20 minute or 30 minute time limit? Normal TV matches are typically announced as 20 minutes. So i've been expecting a draw since it was announced. Omega doing something to time waste at the end.
RedRooster Posted September 19, 2021 Posted September 19, 2021 1 hour ago, WeeAl said: Adam Cole. Doesn't have a good look. He's not a good promo. On top of that, I'd have an easy time naming fifteen men on the roster that have regularly had better matches than him this past couple of years too. Hopefully his role ends up being the guy you have to beat to get at Kenny Omega. I think the most likely route for Cole is that he slowly edges Omega out of the group, and takes the lead himself. I’m not a massive fan of his, but there’s no denying that he’s over, I can’t imagine his future being anything other than a prominent one.
Paid Members seph Posted September 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted September 20, 2021 21 hours ago, RedRooster said: I think the most likely route for Cole is that he slowly edges Omega out of the group, and takes the lead himself. I’m not a massive fan of his, but there’s no denying that he’s over, I can’t imagine his future being anything other than a prominent one. Turning Kenny face in this way leaves any chance of Page/Kenny even deader than it is now.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted September 20, 2021 Paid Members Posted September 20, 2021 I think if Cole edges Kenny out, it's after Kenny loses the belt - presumably to Hangman. Have Cole oust him from the group and send him on sabbatical. I'm still pretty sure Omega's working through some injuries, and will take time off after losing the title. Doing it that way means they hit every note of the story, and Omega can get the time to rest before coming back as a babyface taking on his old mates who turned on him.
Recommended Posts