The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

1 minute ago, Factotum said:

His comments about that never sat right with me especially where it was. I'll put it down to him trying to do a nice thing but flubbing it. Seems a decent guy in all other respects

No I get yeah. I mean in that Mark Henry absolutely adored the guy and can barely speak about him without beaming or tearing up. 

Who presents the trophy then? 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Joe Blog said:

Wonder what gear the figure will be in, you would imagine WWE are petty enough to sue of the gear is what he wore when there. 

Yeah, they won’t allow any WWE outfits to be used. So it will be New Japan and Stamped I guess.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, theironshake said:

Already seen idiots slagging this off. Saying he had nothing to do with AEW. it's just a classy move. Again some wrestling fans are the worst 

Its tiresome how everything has to be seen in the prism of WWE v AEW and that you have to be 100% committed to one and detest the other. Its not Argentina v Brazil ffs.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

Kevin Owens winning the tourney is a crap idea. I called my dog Link but I don’t expect Nintendo will be in touch soon.

I’d have Pillman Jr win it and it wouldn’t shock me if this MJF feud is a stepping stone to that.