Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wrestling fans are like that when it comes to gatekeeping how their favourites should be mourned. Remember when Eddie died and dem were all “How terrible Orton saying he’s in hell” despite his family being fine with it and his wife being given a tidy earner to carry on supporting the family. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is KO gone from WWE now too then? 

Cool news about this anyway. AEW keep up their streak of being decent in a generally horrible business. Considering how protective Martha is of Owen's image this is a really impressive feat on Khan's part to get her onside.

Posted
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Wrestling fans are like that when it comes to gatekeeping how their favourites should be mourned. Remember when Eddie died and dem were all “How terrible Orton saying he’s in hell” despite his family being fine with it and his wife being given a tidy earner to carry on supporting the family. 

 

Posted
6 hours ago, seph said:

Turning Kenny face in this way leaves any chance of Page/Kenny even deader than it is now.

Clearly it would be a long term story, not immediate. AEW doesn’t work that way. Cole’s influence in the group, I imagine, will grow as Kenny’s wanes. First step towards that would be Omega dropping the title. The next could be Cole bringing Kevin Steen into the group without Kenny being aware, or perhaps even Cole going after the title. 

I’m not a huge fan of Cole, but as long as the fans keep reacting to him the way that they do, there’s no way he’s going to be a background player in The Elite. 

As for that Kingston promo, he’s bloody brilliant, isn’t he? I’m just as invested in seeing him eventually win the title as I am Hangman. I really hope it happens one day, and I hope they take their sweet time getting there so the pay-off is all the more satisfying.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Before he came to AEW I saw him wrestle once. Thought he was good, but nothing remarkable. But the stuff he’s done, inside and outside, I’ve never wanted someone to succeed as much as him. He’s amazing on the mic, great in the ring. I can’t wait for him to win a title. He deserves it

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

Wonder what gear the figure will be in, you would imagine WWE are petty enough to sue of the gear is what he wore when there. 

Maybe they could go really niche and do a "Bronco" Owen Hart from World Of Sport. 

 

Posted

Owen was in the legends of wrestling game in his pink king of harts gear. We have seen loads of micro brawlers come out in their wwf/e gear. Don’t see this being a problem, only if they tried to do a Blue Blazer which I don’t see them going near in the slightest, but as it’s a wwf gimmick they may own that 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Do several different ones? A Stampede look, Hi-Energy/New Foundation, that orange singlet he wore in WCW, some kind of King Of Harts/Rocket/Black Hart singlet and the Danger Nation Of Domination yellow one. 

Posted

No need to rush all the outfits at once, if several games can have them across different versions 

Posted

Chuffed with the AEW/Owen Hart news. Good on all involved. I also really want an Owen figure and my preference on attire would probably be one of his New Japan singlets. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...