The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members

A drop in viewers after a premiere episode is pretty much the standard for any TV show. It's going to be a long term slow build when it comes to ratings. I'm not convinced that it'll ever get particularly good ratings regardless as I just don't think the interest in wrestling is there but I doubt anyone in AEW or at TNT is worried just yet.

• Paid Members

Taking into account those that watched it on TruTv the actual number was closer to 1.14m which is still a drop but not as bad.

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members

Saw this earlier on 411Mania. Seems madness:

TNT aired a spot last night claiming that the first episode of AEW Dynamite brought in 7 million viewers. The official rating for the 7 PM ET episode was 1.409 million viewers, but the 7 million number is likely a total including replays and DVR viewings.

Really good show that, also preferred it to last week. Great opening match and promo from the Inner Circle and loved that end angle with all the feuds interwining. Womens division is definitely the weak link but hopefully they get to improving that.

Full Gear could have a cracking card if they play it right.

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, Seratonin said:

Love to hear Omega's reaction to that. Developmental show only a fraction below their main program. 

You single-handedly make me hope AEW is a massive success.