The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Really don’t have a clue who this is which means we’ll all end up being disappointed

Why does you not having a clue mean we'll all be disappointed? 

To be honest, I'm intrigued but not massively bothered who it is because I'm happy with the roster as it currently is. If they actually have to add more wrestlers to the already stacked roster I'd rather it was someone I haven't seen much of before. My favourite part of AEW is being exposed to the new guys who have become my new faves. I'll only be disappointed if it's some New Japan person really.

• Paid Members

Can't help but think what number they would have got if they had actually written and promoted an actual proper and engaging story for the match over the past few months instead of the confusing stop-start weird illogical mess we had.

17 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

AEW: 934,000
NXT: 692,000

While they were close, and it was up from last week, you’ve got to think that AEW were hoping to crack 1million with Shaq on the show

I'd be very interested to see the quarter hours, I'd say they peaked at shaqs entrance, then fell off a cliff when cody decided that dumb as fuck powerbomb no sell spot wasn't the second stupidest idea he's ever had..... 

I'm surprised that Rosa and Britt aren't getting a singles match on the Revolution card, looks like they set up the tag just to get Riho on the card. There's surely a better way than throw her in the middle of a long preexisting fued outta nowhere.

The rating doesn't really surprise me either way. Despite bringing all these big names in, Dynamite still feels like a dizzying mess to an outsider. Maybe that's the appeal. Still, I can never work out if they're content in singing to the hardcore choir or if they're just a bit rubbish at aiming for more.