TildeGuy~! Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 (edited) Really don’t have a clue who this is which means we’ll all end up being disappointed, Khan said it was a “he” because prior to that I thought it might be Rousey. Edited March 4, 2021 by TildeGuy~!
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2021 19 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said: Really don’t have a clue who this is which means we’ll all end up being disappointed Why does you not having a clue mean we'll all be disappointed? To be honest, I'm intrigued but not massively bothered who it is because I'm happy with the roster as it currently is. If they actually have to add more wrestlers to the already stacked roster I'd rather it was someone I haven't seen much of before. My favourite part of AEW is being exposed to the new guys who have become my new faves. I'll only be disappointed if it's some New Japan person really.
Paid Members Supremo Posted March 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2021 Did Jay White definitely sign a new deal with New Japan? I’d be so gutted if it’s him.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2021 Any guesses on the sixth man for the ladder match? Bit weird having two mysteries on one show actually.
CavemanLynn Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 3 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Any guesses on the sixth man for the ladder match? Bit weird having two mysteries on one show actually. Jerry Lynn. For both.
TildeGuy~! Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 4 minutes ago, Supremo said: Did Jay White definitely sign a new deal with New Japan? I’d be so gutted if it’s him. His contract never run out, he still has about 4 years on it.
d-d-d-dAz Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 Pat McAfee could fit the ‘hall of fame but not wrestling hall of fame’ theory.
WyattSheepMask Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 AEW: 934,000 NXT: 692,000 While they were close, and it was up from last week, you’ve got to think that AEW were hoping to crack 1million with Shaq on the show
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2021 Can't help but think what number they would have got if they had actually written and promoted an actual proper and engaging story for the match over the past few months instead of the confusing stop-start weird illogical mess we had.
poetofthedeed Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 17 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: AEW: 934,000 NXT: 692,000 While they were close, and it was up from last week, you’ve got to think that AEW were hoping to crack 1million with Shaq on the show I'd be very interested to see the quarter hours, I'd say they peaked at shaqs entrance, then fell off a cliff when cody decided that dumb as fuck powerbomb no sell spot wasn't the second stupidest idea he's ever had.....
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted March 4, 2021 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2021 I reckon it's somebody with a (tenous) link to Big Show. Somebody who should be in the Hall of Fame but isn't. A huge, huge star? It's obviously Lex Luger.
Merzbow Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 I'm surprised that Rosa and Britt aren't getting a singles match on the Revolution card, looks like they set up the tag just to get Riho on the card. There's surely a better way than throw her in the middle of a long preexisting fued outta nowhere.
Jonny Vegas Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 Christian or Ethan Page in the ladder match. Daniel Bryan or Kane as the hall of fame worthy star.
Mr Butternut Squash Posted March 4, 2021 Posted March 4, 2021 The rating doesn't really surprise me either way. Despite bringing all these big names in, Dynamite still feels like a dizzying mess to an outsider. Maybe that's the appeal. Still, I can never work out if they're content in singing to the hardcore choir or if they're just a bit rubbish at aiming for more.
Recommended Posts