The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

Incredible how they have turned the Dark Order into something of interest in such a short period of time. And the TNT title definitely feels like a big deal. 

The whole main event and post match angle was amazing, one question though, where was Allie? Considering her man QT and tag partner Brandi were both attacked she was conspicuous by her absence, unless it's explained next week that Anna Jay beat her down when the Order got to QT and Dustin

• Paid Members

Glad that it's looking like Omega is going to be the one to turn on Page, rather than vice-versa.

Page is the perfect guy to play Dusty/Magnum/Sting up against the AEW Horsemen, whenever that inevitable stable surfaces. If getting squashed is the catalyst for a Cody heel turn, they could do a lot worse than Cody/Omega/FTR, managed by Arn and Tully. Sack off the "Nightmare Family" nonsense and move Brandi as far away from it as possible, and then you potentially have Dustin getting a more serious run as the son of Dusty appalled that Cody would join the Horsemen. 

On 8/20/2020 at 6:15 PM, poetofthedeed said:

I remember cody tweeting after brandis 6th? Match, claiming she was one of the fastest learners he'd ever seen and the fact that she was training on the road instead of a school was inspirational....... That boy has the love blinkers on hard, and the tag tournament currently smacks hard of crockett Cup booking... I'm not saying he's definitely involved, but I wouldn't be shocked..... 

Interesting that her first match was in 2011 and the second in 2016. From there on, it looks like everywhere Cody goes, Brandi starts appearing as a 'wrestler': indies, ROH, TNA & AEW. She even has a victory over Tessa Blanchard in 2017. Can't imagine Tessa was too thrilled about that. The annihilation of Cody was great btw.

8 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Page is the perfect guy to play Dusty/Magnum/Sting up against the AEW Horsemen, whenever that inevitable stable surfaces. If getting squashed is the catalyst for a Cody heel turn, they could do a lot worse than Cody/Omega/FTR, managed by Arn and Tully.

I really like this idea but can't see Omega fitting in, I would be surprised if the Bucks don't turn with Kenny. 

Yeah that is why I can't work out who would be in a new horsemen, if that is the way they are going. FTR and the Bucks obviously have a feud to work. Page and Omega are likely leading to a feud. Cody has just been battered by one of the main heels. It is all very intriguing which is a testament to AEW and their story telling.