The AEW Wednesday Night Dynamite Thread

MPDTT

AEW can't win really.

Guaranteed they'd be called idiots if they let Kingston slip through their fingers, which quite frankly they would be.

Most of the ""Dark crew" ain't even signed aren't they? Mostly just indy workers getting a pay day right?

Edited by The King Of Swing

52 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

A lot of hype on Kingston from everyone. Never seen him, so was wondering what matches of his were particularly worth watching?

The thing about Kingston is that he's not the 5* match guy, but if he has a feud to get his teeth into, he will talk you into the building, and he's got a fire to him that a lot don't. If I had to recommend anything, his chikara stuff from 08-11 is solid, anything with him and hero, and his aiw run against Tim donst. 

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Apparently Matt Cardona’s deal is only for 5 appearances, so he’s essentially on trial at QPR at this stage. Fully expecting Cody to go and vouch for his mate though

Hopefully they'll sign Gavin Peacock or Les Ferdinand instead

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Apparently Matt Cardona’s deal is only for 5 appearances, so he’s essentially on trial at QPR at this stage. Fully expecting Cody to go and vouch for his mate though

5 appearances gets him to All Out 2 for a match with Cody I'm guessing, after that hopefully he fucks off.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

A lot of hype on Kingston from everyone. Never seen him, so was wondering what matches of his were particularly worth watching?

Watch his promos and match with Cody from last week for a good intro.

Never seen AEW before and caught Dynamite last night on ITV4. 

What the actual hell was that all about? 

Editing all over the shop, random collection of segments cobbled together to make a programme. Warhorse looks like the cop from Mortal Kombat3. Is that meant to be his look? 

Diamante was unbelievably rubbish, botches all over. The promo beforehand was a poor LU thing too. 

Omega and Page vs The Chosen Ones or whatever they were called was seemingly just glorified ballet, and spot after spot. 

MJFs state of the Union was fun though and pissed off JR just added to the weirdness overall 

Don't think AEW is for me on this showing. 

1 hour ago, patiirc said:

Editing all over the shop, random collection of segments cobbled together to make a programme. Warhorse looks like the cop from Mortal Kombat3. Is that meant to be his look? 

Diamante was unbelievably rubbish, botches all over. The promo beforehand was a poor LU thing too. 

Omega and Page vs The Chosen Ones or whatever they were called was seemingly just glorified ballet, and spot after spot. 

MJFs state of the Union was fun though and pissed off JR just added to the weirdness overall 

AEW is inconsistent. When it’s good it’s really good and when it’s bad, it’s horrendous. I suspect if you’d watched last week’s show you’d feel very differently.

I’d suggest trying it again, next week’s show looks like it could be a lot of fun. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, patiirc said:

You're thinking of Nightwolf who is the Native American. The cop in MK3 is Stryker who just looks like a cop.

stryker.gif

nightwolf.gif