Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 Well, £100 is standard for limited edition but I'm not paying that unless they paint over the logo on the right one. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 (edited) Much like when WWE would release a half-decent t-shirt then put a big WWE logo on it, those trainers would be lovely if not for the Korn on the back. Edited May 10, 2024 by Lorne Malvo Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 10, 2024 Posted May 10, 2024 They look like they'd go well with a Superdry jacket Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 20 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Well, £100 is standard for limited edition but I'm not paying that unless they paint over the logo on the right one. Quote
westlondonmist Posted May 10, 2024 Posted May 10, 2024 1 hour ago, deathrey said: Korn had a song called A.D.I.D.A.S and the lead singer wore the brand almost exclusively That completely passed me by. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 10, 2024 Members Posted May 10, 2024 Just now, westlondonmist said: That completely passed me by. Are you... *looks at the camera in Carbomb and Jonathan Davis* blind? Anyway, obligated to post the funniest thing ever linked with Korn and a clip that always cheers me up. Quote
Merzbow Posted May 10, 2024 Posted May 10, 2024 You only have to walk outside your door these days and you'll pass a whole bunch of greebos and goths, possibly as many as in the early 00's. That Korn merch will be snapped up sharpish. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 My mate was telling me her 14 year old daughter and her mates are well into Korn. Dark days. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 10, 2024 Posted May 10, 2024 9 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Are you... *looks at the camera in Carbomb and Jonathan Davis* blind? Anyway, obligated to post the funniest thing ever linked with Korn and a clip that always cheers me up. Man that’s weird. The other day I was going into the vegan cooperative grocery near me (yeah yeah, I know) and there was a trustafarian type ahead of me. I started involuntarily making Korn noises what I thought was under my breath. The way he turned round with a look on his face suggested it wasn’t. (Although given the shop he was going into, he’s probably more a fan of Quorn etc hahahahahahaha!!!!) Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 Yeah my 13 year old neice is into Korn as well. Not so much when me and my wife (as seen in the Eric Andre bit above) do our best impressions of them or ask if she's seen the South Park episode where they go on a spooky mystery tour. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 24 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Man that’s weird. The other day I was going into the vegan cooperative grocery near me (yeah yeah, I know) and there was a trustafarian type ahead of me. I started involuntarily making Korn noises what I thought was under my breath. The way he turned round with a look on his face suggested it wasn’t. (Although given the shop he was going into, he’s probably more a fan of Quorn etc hahahahahahaha!!!!) LIKES A BIT OF KWORN DOES HE Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 13, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2024 I’m all for exciting crowds. And whilst it divided people here who watched the event on if the French crowd were enjoyable/aggravating, I think we can all agree that 1) Forced Fun and 2) Over the top crowds are not what you want on a weekly basis. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 21 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: I’m all for exciting crowds. And whilst it divided people here who watched the event on if the French crowd were enjoyable/aggravating, I think we can all agree that 1) Forced Fun and 2) Over the top crowds are not what you want on a weekly basis. Yes, let's just cut the headline and not reference the article at all. It's literally just about Jey Uso's entrance and the lighting/cell phones. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted May 13, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2024 43 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said: Over the top crowds are not what you want on a weekly basis. But you won’t be watching WWE so it’s fine. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted May 13, 2024 Posted May 13, 2024 48 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Yes, let's just cut the headline and not reference the article at all. Well, the site it’s taken from is called “Wrestling Headlines” so perhaps that WAS the whole article. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.