Things that you know will be shit

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Well, ÂŁ100 is standard for limited edition but I'm not paying that unless they paint over the logo on the right one.

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Well, ÂŁ100 is standard for limited edition but I'm not paying that unless they paint over the logo on the right one.

fe040fbe-8f58-40de-9f79-0eda3cba0d92_tex

Just now, westlondonmist said:

That completely passed me by.

Are you... *looks at the camera in Carbomb and Jonathan Davis* blind?

Anyway, obligated to post the funniest thing ever linked with Korn and a clip that always cheers me up.

9 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Are you... *looks at the camera in Carbomb and Jonathan Davis* blind?

Anyway, obligated to post the funniest thing ever linked with Korn and a clip that always cheers me up.

Man that’s weird. The other day I was going into the vegan cooperative grocery near me (yeah yeah, I know) and there was a trustafarian type ahead of me. I started involuntarily making Korn noises what I thought was under my breath. The way he turned round with a look on his face suggested it wasn’t. 

(Although given the shop he was going into, he’s probably more a fan of Quorn etc hahahahahahaha!!!!)

• Paid Members

Yeah my 13 year old neice is into Korn as well. Not so much when me and my wife (as seen in the Eric Andre bit above) do our best impressions of them or ask if she's seen the South Park episode where they go on a spooky mystery tour.

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Man that’s weird. The other day I was going into the vegan cooperative grocery near me (yeah yeah, I know) and there was a trustafarian type ahead of me. I started involuntarily making Korn noises what I thought was under my breath. The way he turned round with a look on his face suggested it wasn’t. 

(Although given the shop he was going into, he’s probably more a fan of Quorn etc hahahahahahaha!!!!)

LIKES A BIT OF KWORN DOES HE

• Paid Members

image.thumb.png.bf57c536251dc40463cf06e1f7ee0091.png

I’m all for exciting crowds. And whilst it divided people here who watched the event on if the French crowd were enjoyable/aggravating, I think we can all agree that 1) Forced Fun and 2) Over the top crowds are not what you want on a weekly basis. 

21 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

image.thumb.png.bf57c536251dc40463cf06e1f7ee0091.png

I’m all for exciting crowds. And whilst it divided people here who watched the event on if the French crowd were enjoyable/aggravating, I think we can all agree that 1) Forced Fun and 2) Over the top crowds are not what you want on a weekly basis. 

Yes, let's just cut the headline and not reference the article at all.

It's literally just about Jey Uso's entrance and the lighting/cell phones.

48 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Yes, let's just cut the headline and not reference the article at all.

Well, the site it’s taken from is called “Wrestling Headlines” so perhaps that WAS the whole article.