Members SuperBacon Posted July 17, 2024 Members Posted July 17, 2024 God I wish this cunt would fuck off. I've never read them but I imagine you could just read the Richard Osman ones instead. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 14, 2024 Members Posted August 14, 2024 1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said: The 'Things You Know Will Be Shit' thread might also apply. Yep! The perfect book next Christmas for the cockwomble in your life. Quote
Merzbow Posted August 14, 2024 Posted August 14, 2024 Activism? Everything I've seen from them has been smarmy classism. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted August 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2024 Very true. This was amusing, though. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2024 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: cockwomble Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 14, 2024 Members Posted August 14, 2024 5 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: I was using it in an ironic way you jizzelephant. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 14, 2024 3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I was using it in an ironic way you jizzelephant. What's a Jizzel Phant? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 22, 2024 Members Posted August 22, 2024 Sort of a "things you know that would've been shit" if you like. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted August 22, 2024 Paid Members Posted August 22, 2024 44 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Sort of a "things you know that would've been shit" if you like. Did it not air, pretty sure it did Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 5, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 5, 2024 Nah, I don't think there's much chance that will be shit. Keke Palmer's awesome. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted September 6, 2024 Moderators Posted September 6, 2024 Seth MacFarland doesn't fill me with confidence but I can definitely see the potential in this conceptually. I shall follow with interest! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.