Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Should be pie, mash and gravy with admittance.

Posted

I don’t think that looks bad at all, I’d love to ask him about how his time playing in America influenced his management style what with statistical analysis. Take me down to the Allardyce City where the grass is green and the football’s pretty!

Also, off to the Minor Annoyances thread. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
8 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I don’t think that looks bad at all, I’d love to ask him about how his time playing in America influenced his management style what with statistical analysis. Take me down to the Allardyce City where the grass is green and the football’s pretty!

Also, off to the Minor Annoyances thread. 

It does look fascinating, although I do wonder whether there'll be certain things that are off-limits to ask. Brett Ormorod is an odd choice to attend as well. Maybe Kevins Nolan and Phillips were busy that night?

  • Paid Members
Posted
6 hours ago, Jazzy G said:

Maybe Kevins Nolan and Phillips were busy that night?

Ah, the “Fantasy England B Team” dilemmas from back in the day. Are Phillips and Beattie too similar? How DO you get Nolan and Barton into the same team?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...