Paid Members BomberPat Posted June 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 14, 2024 there has to be a better way of wording that than "rag and boning". Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted June 14, 2024 Moderators Posted June 14, 2024 Your favourite rag and boners are back! No, wait... Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted June 14, 2024 Paid Members Posted June 14, 2024 Well you see, you can't put "rag & bone men" on a poster anymore for fear of offending the wokies, so they're doing the best the can with the material. Quote
Merzbow Posted June 26, 2024 Posted June 26, 2024 At least it's not GeoWizard.. I've probably tempted fate there. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted July 8, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 8, 2024 Not ever watching that. If you did, you've only got yourself to blame. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 8, 2024 Members Posted July 8, 2024 37 minutes ago, gmoney said: Not ever watching that. If you did, you've only got yourself to blame. Not only did I watch it, I've blocked that account so in order to do so I had to go through about 4 actions. I'm an idiot I know. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted July 8, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 8, 2024 Matt Forde is to impressions what Nigel Farage is to compassion for refugees. Quote
CTXRussomark Posted July 8, 2024 Posted July 8, 2024 Bloody hell, not a single single one of those recognisable without them being announced up front. Who is he? Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted July 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2024 13 hours ago, CTXRussomark said: Bloody hell, not a single single one of those recognisable without them being announced up front. Who is he? Presumably he's the poor man's Alistair McGowan. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.