Paid Members Gus Mears Posted September 27, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted September 27, 2024 Really makes you think. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted September 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2024 Stephen Fry is such a tedious fuckwit. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted September 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2024 On 8/22/2024 at 8:31 PM, Hannibal Scorch said: Did it not air, pretty sure it did I think it was on one Christmas. There was a piss poor Four Candles type sketch with Harry Enfield as a greengrocer selling things like an "Eggs Box 360", and Ronnie Corbett complaining that he's got no signal on his blackberry. It's probably on YouTube somewhere. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted September 27, 2024 Posted September 27, 2024 (edited) 16 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Stephen Fry is such a tedious fuckwit. Sharing the stage with Douglas Murray and still standing out as a fuckwit is quite the accomplishment. Edited September 27, 2024 by d-d-d-dAz Quote
davertfnewman Posted September 27, 2024 Posted September 27, 2024 Almost worse than Fry these days are the proliferation of soundalikes he has on radio commercials and the like. Can't bear listening to (not actually) his voice. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted September 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2024 I wouldn't get there for the support but I saw Ocean Colour Scene back in the day and they were pretty good. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 27, 2024 20 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: I wouldn't get there for the support but I saw Ocean Colour Scene back in the day and they were pretty good. How did @Carbomb get hold of your login? Quote
Moderators neil Posted September 27, 2024 Moderators Posted September 27, 2024 2 hours ago, SuperBacon said: One of the first gigs I ever went to was a Top Of The Pops Britpop thing in 1996. Lineup was Sleeper, Terrorvision, Cast, Kula Shaker, Ocean Colour Scene and Bjork. I fucked off before Bjork came on. Quote
TibBo Posted September 28, 2024 Posted September 28, 2024 Terrorvision are ace! Saw them at JBs when the floor collapsed. We once threw Ocean Colour Scene out of a practice room as they were taking ages packing away and it was our time to go in. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted September 28, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 28, 2024 13 hours ago, SuperBacon said: That's interesting, considering how much Craddock used to slag Kula Shaker off. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted September 28, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 28, 2024 8 minutes ago, Surf Digby said: That's interesting, considering how much Craddock used to slag Kula Shaker off. Hush now Surf, everyone slagged off Kula Shaker. Quote
Max Power Posted September 28, 2024 Posted September 28, 2024 I went to Kirkstall Abbey in Leeds in July for a line up of; Sleeper, Ash, Ocean Colour Scene and Embrace as the headliner. We still exist I'm afraid. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted September 28, 2024 Posted September 28, 2024 The sales of Superdry jackets and Adidas Gazelles are going to rocket in the lead up that tour. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.