Paid Members Jazzy G Posted September 29, 2024 Paid Members Posted September 29, 2024 19 hours ago, Max Power said: I went to Kirkstall Abbey in Leeds in July for a line up of; Sleeper, Ash, Ocean Colour Scene and Embrace as the headliner. We still exist I'm afraid. I'd have left before Embrace came on. I'm not a good good person. Quote
Chili Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 Just now, DavidB6937 said: We've already got/had Early Doors which is as close you could ever get to a genuine British take on Cheers. Unless it's set in London, full of cunts and every episode should rightly be plotted around 'How much for a pint?'. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 1 minute ago, Chili said: We've already got/had Early Doors which is as close you could ever get to a genuine British take on Cheers. Unless it's set in London, full of cunts and every episode should rightly be plotted around 'How much for a pint?'. Set it in a Wetherspoons and they can make jokes every episode about how sticky the floors are. How no one likes queuing. How the app doesn't work. Err.. where no one gives a fuck what your name is. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 1, 2024 Members Posted October 1, 2024 Two Pints Of Lager and a Packet of Crisps >>> Quote
Merzbow Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 The perfect British pub comedy already exists.. Pretty sure David Lynch directed it. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted October 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2024 1 hour ago, Merzbow said: The perfect British pub comedy already exists.. Pretty sure David Lynch directed it. One of my regular pubs when I was a student. Proper cheap, even for the 1990s. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted October 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2024 I can already see Romesh Ranganathan being cast in it. He would attend the opening of an envelope. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 1, 2024 Moderators Posted October 1, 2024 Such an odd criticism. "Actor seeks work". Quote
lanky316 Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 Rob and Romesh Vs Envelope was a very good episode to be fair. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted October 1, 2024 Posted October 1, 2024 Need to tap in to Joel Dormett’s Ted Danson forehead for an ITV classic remake. Johnny Vegas as one of the fat ones. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted October 1, 2024 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2024 2 hours ago, TheBurningRed said: I can already see Romesh Ranganathan being cast in it. He would attend the opening of an envelope. You should have said Corden then everyone wouldn't think you were just a little bit racist. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted October 2, 2024 Posted October 2, 2024 Robbie Williams as a CGI Monkey, as a biopic. This looks amazingly shit. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 2, 2024 Members Posted October 2, 2024 I will absolutely be watching that. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.