Members SuperBacon Posted October 24, 2024 Members Posted October 24, 2024 Okay, if you’ve just joined us, we’re talking about who is the best vine. Jeremy, Tim or grape? Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted October 29, 2024 Paid Members Posted October 29, 2024 Maybe they could make it fun for the viewers as well, this time? Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted October 30, 2024 Posted October 30, 2024 19 hours ago, Surf Digby said: Maybe they could make it fun for the viewers as well, this time? They get what they deserve Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 30, 2024 Paid Members Posted October 30, 2024 20 hours ago, Surf Digby said: Maybe they could make it fun for the viewers as well, this time? The first Scary Movie was a perfect time capsule of the year 2000 and the state of horror at the time. Like most things that rely on pop culture of the time it’s aged pretty badly, something even films like Airplane! suffer with. But I maintain the first was pretty decent. Scary Movie 2 was a rushed mess with only the strong hand being memorable. Even Tim Curry couldn’t be arsed to have fun. Such a disappointment. But I’ll say at the time Scary Movie was a decent night out at the cinema or a Good Friday night watch with the usual substances. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted November 24, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2024 Is it a Cheeky Blinders event or a Reform UK party conference? Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted November 24, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2024 19 minutes ago, Jazzy G said: Is it a Cheeky Blinders event or a Reform UK party conference? Same thing. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted November 24, 2024 Moderators Posted November 24, 2024 I haven't seen the show but I'm a little confused at how those three very different looking people are all in a lookalike contest for the same character. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted November 24, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 24, 2024 4 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: I haven't seen the show but I'm a little confused at how those three very different looking people are all in a lookalike contest for the same character. It's Peaky Blinders, it doesn't make sense Chest. One of them looks a bit like one of the characters, but not like Tommy Shelby. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted November 25, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 25, 2024 The one with the tash is meant to be Arthur Shelby. He actually looks like the character. I’m guessing the one in the middle is meant to be Tommy Shelby. No idea who the other is supposed to be. I stopped watching after the second series. Chances are that it’s that blokes everyday wear. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted November 25, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 25, 2024 This is the bloke who won the Tommy Shelby lookalike competition as voted for by the people there on the day. Once again showing that the Great British public can't be trusted. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted November 25, 2024 Paid Members Posted November 25, 2024 My family is constantly trying to get me to watch Peaky Blinders and I've never been more convinced that I'm doing the right thing by avoiding it like the clappers. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.