Paid Members gmoney Posted December 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 12, 2024 A lot of time spent on that ad. Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted December 12, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 12, 2024 It doesn't even work as a pun because it reads as "The Lord of The The Rings" Quote
wordsfromlee Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 On 10/22/2024 at 8:46 PM, SuperBacon said: I ended up watching this last night and it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted December 25, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 25, 2024 On 12/11/2024 at 7:20 PM, TheBurningRed said: Could’ve gone in quite a few threads. Also starring Vicki Michelle who didn’t make the billing. And you can bet I’m going to put myself through this on my next night shift. John Bloody Hannah and Linda Robson? Wow. Presumably James Nesbitt was busy. Quote
Merzbow Posted December 25, 2024 Posted December 25, 2024 53 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: I ended up watching this last night and it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. There's some gold on TikTok, Gen Z may have zero attention spans but they've often nailed absurdist humour. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted December 25, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 25, 2024 2 minutes ago, Jazzy G said: John Bloody Hannah and Linda Robson? Wow. Presumably James Nesbitt was busy. I think he’s contractually obliged to make crap shows on Channel 5. Just like Sally Lindsay is. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted December 27, 2024 Paid Members Posted December 27, 2024 I reckon at least 2 hours of that will be alright, it’s everything past Grand Slam 2023 which sucks Quote
davertfnewman Posted January 6, 2025 Posted January 6, 2025 (edited) Edited January 6, 2025 by davertfnewman Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted January 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 7, 2025 To be fair, we saw Elf last week with Jake Quickenden and he was great. Quote
davertfnewman Posted January 7, 2025 Posted January 7, 2025 8 hours ago, Scratch said: To be fair, we saw Elf last week with Jake Quickenden and he was great. Fair play, just doesn't look like it will tonally do justice to the source material. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted January 7, 2025 Posted January 7, 2025 2 hours ago, davertfnewman said: Fair play, just doesn't look like it will tonally do justice to the source material. It looks like a zany comedy Quote
Chili Posted January 7, 2025 Posted January 7, 2025 I know Kay Nicholson who is in that production. It's nothing groundbreaking at all, just the same play but with that Jake fella in the lead to draw whoever wants to watch that. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted January 8, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2025 It's only a play? I half expected it to be a musical... Quote
davertfnewman Posted January 8, 2025 Posted January 8, 2025 5 hours ago, Jazzy G said: It's only a play? I half expected it to be a musical... Weird thing with Rita, Sue... is that it's got a rocking but not necessarily fitting theme tune for how grubby it is ("What'll we do with Rita and Sue and Bob too?"), then you do have a mid-film musical number with We're Having a Gang Bang. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.