Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 I once visited one-time forum poster and much-missed @klown in Northern Ireland, and we went to the Spring & Airbrake in Belfast to see a tribute band called AC?DC. He also told me about the other popular tribute band, Norn Iron Maiden. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted January 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 1 hour ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said: Chasing Mumford should have called themselves Ain't Half Hot, Mumford. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted January 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2025 (edited) 17 minutes ago, BomberPat said: should have called themselves Ain't Half Hot, Mumford. Don Estelle sings the songs of Mumford and Sons. Whispering Thistle & Weeds. Lovely boy. Edited January 15, 2025 by Lion_of_the_Midlands Winston Bogarde. Quote
Just Some Guy Posted January 25, 2025 Posted January 25, 2025 https://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2025/01/25/57375/omid_djalili_to_take_a_psychic_look_at_history Fuck off with your hippie con trick. History is interesting enough without stupid gimmicks. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 29, 2025 Members Posted January 29, 2025 Bring Me The Horizon covering Wonderwall. Hideous. Quote
TibBo Posted January 29, 2025 Posted January 29, 2025 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: Bring Me The Horizon Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 3, 2025 Can't we just have one bit of good news, ever. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 4, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 4, 2025 On 1/15/2025 at 10:02 AM, DavidB6937 said: This amused me as something he'd do every performance so I wanted to look him up. Sadly it looks like he usually has a Meat Loaf friend who must have said he'll do anything for love but he won't go to Crewe. Michael Ball's let himself go. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 13, 2025 Moderators Posted February 13, 2025 Ugh. I mean yeah it obviously belongs in this thread but I don't think I can bring myself to upvote it... Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2025 Yeh, I'm not upvoting anything to do with that grifting little cunt. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted February 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2025 I know nowt about him (I assume luckily). Can you direct me to a thing about the issues? Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted February 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2025 6 hours ago, ReturnOfTheMack said: I know nowt about him (I assume luckily). Can you direct me to a thing about the issues? Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted February 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2025 I must have told this story on here before, but here goes... It was 2018, Jordan Peterson's "12 Rules For Life" had recently come out, and I was in a left-wing bookshop, where they were selling a self-published pamphlet called something like "12 Reasons Jordan Peterson Is Wrong". A woman was complaining about how it was wrong to sell it, and how by selling that and not Peterson's book, it was somehow an infringement of freedom of speech. Because the poor young lad working was the kind of person who works in a left-wing bookshop, he was trying to earnestly correct and debate her as if she was arguing in good faith and could be won over. She pivoted almost immediately to insisting that climate change was a hoax, and that any real scientist knows it is but gets silenced for speaking up. She started saying that David Bellamy is a scientist, and he got fired by the BBC for daring to speak out about climate change not being real (he wasn't, he wasn't under contract to the BBC in the first place). Poor lad is trying to keep up with her argument bouncing all over the place. She definitely thinks she's got the winning argument by appealing to the highest authority of lefty politics she can think of, and proudly says, "even Jeremy Corbyn's brother doesn't think climate change is real". At which point the thoroughly exhausted voice of the shop's manager, who had kept silent the whole time, emanates from a backroom, a thick Glaswegian accent shouting, "have you fucking met Jeremy Corbyn's brother?". Anyway, yes, Peterson is a hack and a joke him, fuck him right off. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 14, 2025 Members Posted February 14, 2025 13 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said: Ugh. I mean yeah it obviously belongs in this thread but I don't think I can bring myself to upvote it... 12 hours ago, Carbomb said: Yeh, I'm not upvoting anything to do with that grifting little cunt. Absolutely fine, I do this for the love of the game not for accolades or trophies *ahem* Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.