Merzbow Posted February 14, 2025 Posted February 14, 2025 The best thing Peterson ever did was be held captive and poisoned by his own daughter, same daughter that dated a hardcore Stalinist. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted February 14, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted February 14, 2025 Nice, right before my birthday. A real treat. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2025 "Tickets on Line" is bothering me on a visceral level. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted February 14, 2025 Posted February 14, 2025 I was gonna go to that but then I saw that it’s not for the easily offended and thought better of it. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2025 Remember, it's only comedy. Until someone gets HURT. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted February 14, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted February 14, 2025 False advertising too. The next best thing to watching the real Chubby Brown live is being kicked full bore in the knackers. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 14, 2025 Posted February 14, 2025 I like the idea that it's the ONLY show to be fully endorsed by Roy Chubby Brown because he realises his own shows are too shit. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted February 14, 2025 Posted February 14, 2025 They really like pointing out that its "non-stop". Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted February 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2025 (edited) I remember on one of my various trips to MVC back in the early 2000s for wrestling DVDs me and my Mum bumped into some woman and her young daughter maybe about the same age as me and they stood and nattered for a bit and then we went our seperate ways. I asked who it was as I'd never seen them before and got an in-depth story about how it was Roy Chubby Brown's ex and his kid that he never bothers to see or help out with. I only knew who Roy Chubby Brown even was because of The League of Gentlemen and my Gran having Jingle Bollocks on VHS when I was a kid. Edited February 17, 2025 by FLips Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted February 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2025 (edited) There can’t be much more to bring back. Edited February 14, 2025 by Scratch Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 14, 2025 Members Posted February 14, 2025 (edited) As someone who was madly in love with Katie Puckrick I fail to see the issue here edit: oh hang on, just Terry? Yeah sod that. Edited February 14, 2025 by SuperBacon No Puckrick, no party Quote
wordsfromlee Posted February 14, 2025 Posted February 14, 2025 41 minutes ago, Scratch said: There can’t be much more to bring back. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 14, 2025 Posted February 14, 2025 1 hour ago, FLips said: I only knew who Roy Chubby Brown even was because of The League of Gentlemen and my Gran having Jingle Bollocks on VHS when I was a kid. Ah the old Christmas VHS. I miss those. Loads of comedy releases or compilations of "funny" clips. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 14, 2025 Moderators Posted February 14, 2025 2 hours ago, wordsfromlee said: They really like pointing out that its "non-stop". It's the non stop unstoppable Gary gobstopper. Seems perfectly reasonable to me. Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted February 14, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 14, 2025 All Terry Christian has is The Word. Seems to be the topic of every live show he's done for 30 years. Move on Terry. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.