Paid Members johnnyboy Posted February 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2025 On 2/14/2025 at 12:28 AM, Carbomb said: Yeh, I'm not upvoting anything to do with that grifting little cunt. My upvote is to confirm the shitness, not an endorsement of, or for, JP. 14 hours ago, SuperBacon said: As someone who was madly in love with Katie Puckrick... Just the mention of Katie Puckrik's name has my foot tapping like Thumper in Bambi. Quote
Chili Posted February 15, 2025 Posted February 15, 2025 The worst thing about Terry Christian was I used to date a radio DJ who knew him and he came out for drinks once, and much to my complete annoyance he was a good laugh and conversation. Absolutely fuming. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 15, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 15, 2025 I have to admit to having been less sophisticated in my tastes as an early teen at the time and fancying Amanda de Cadenet. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 15, 2025 Members Posted February 15, 2025 2 minutes ago, Carbomb said: I have to admit to having been less sophisticated in my tastes as an early teen at the time and fancying Amanda de Cadenet. She was lovely as well. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted February 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 17, 2025 Dani Behr? Anyway, I digress. I was at the cinema for the 10am showing of Captain America: Brave New World Order and they had this in the foyer. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 17, 2025 I reckon that might be alright. Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted February 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 17, 2025 8 minutes ago, gmoney said: I reckon that might be alright. It will almost certainly be "proper naughty." Quote
wordsfromlee Posted February 17, 2025 Posted February 17, 2025 The trailer made it look surprisingly funny. I'll most probably watch it because I really like Danny Dyer and find him very entertaining. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 17, 2025 Members Posted February 17, 2025 I cannot wait for Marching Powder. The Football Factory is one of the funniest films ever and if you don't like it, jog on, don't get lemon etc Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2025 12 hours ago, Jazzy G said: Dani Behr? I fancied Dani Behr, but soon got sick of her because she was all over the media in almost every format - she was absolutely bloody everywehr. Quote
davertfnewman Posted February 18, 2025 Posted February 18, 2025 27 minutes ago, Carbomb said: I fancied Dani Behr, but soon got sick of her because she was all over the media in almost every format - she was absolutely bloody everywehr. Liking only for "everywehr". Underrated how hot she was on awful show Ice Warriors, like Sunny in the LOD 2000 gear. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted February 18, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2025 Fair play to you, Davert, but it's just one of those things for me: I thought Halle Berry was one of the most beautiful women of all time seeing her in Boomerang, then that intense feeling rather faded as she appeared in so many things. I'm back to thinking she's close to that (nothing ever quite matches that first moment), but it took a bit of absence for me to get back there. Same with Kim Basinger as well, and Lucy Liu. Quote
davertfnewman Posted February 18, 2025 Posted February 18, 2025 There's a great comeback in Tom Watkins' book about the time Dani stuck the knife in on him. Tom used to manage her and the group she was in and it didn't end well, so when she got the info about Tony Mortimer calling him a "fat poof" she weaponized it. Apparently his sister tore into her backstage after for it. Quote
Chili Posted February 18, 2025 Posted February 18, 2025 Dani Behr might have been where I realised as a wee lad I was a brunette boy when it came to women because almost every lad in our school thought she was the fittest creature walking the earth and I simply didn't get it. Quote
davertfnewman Posted February 18, 2025 Posted February 18, 2025 Worth a watch for a laugh is Dani Dares, in which she goes kinda proto-Theroux by immersing herself in different unlikely occupations, such as bodyguard and firefighter. The bounty hunter episode looks ripe for Bob Mills to do a Medinner mickey take of. Jenny Eclair gets a funny last word in on her during the comedy episode. Just surprised that it's actually up to watch, to be honest. https://www.channel4.com/programmes/dani-dares Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.