Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted March 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 21, 2025 Presented by Robbie Rotten, no less. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 21, 2025 Members Posted March 21, 2025 Good to see they're giving some up and coming comics a chance this series. About bloody time! Still, Lou Sanders ? Quote
Merzbow Posted March 21, 2025 Posted March 21, 2025 (edited) On 2/14/2025 at 7:43 PM, Scratch said: There can’t be much more to bring back. This just popped up on the ticket giveaway site I use, seems like no fucker has paid to go see him so they're now flogging tickets. And seeing as it's at The Mockingbird means that there's a pretty small room, too. Edited March 21, 2025 by Merzbow Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 21, 2025 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: Good to see they're giving some up and coming comics a chance this series. About bloody time! The only time I ever see any of these types of shows is when I visit my parents and every time it's the same boring unfunny twats on every fucking show for what feels like 25 years now doing the same shtick. Quote
Paid Members johnnyboy Posted March 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 21, 2025 It's weirdly watchable, but I think I'd just rather watch them all do standup than some weird Big Brother house set up. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted March 21, 2025 Posted March 21, 2025 I watched the first episode and it's actually decent, if only for Bob Mortimer being Bob Mortimer. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 21, 2025 There is nothing with Bob Mortimer in that is shit, the reverse Daniel Mays if you will. Quote
TibBo Posted March 21, 2025 Posted March 21, 2025 3 hours ago, LaGoosh said: That ventriloquist dummy off Goosebumps has done well for himself Quote
Merzbow Posted March 22, 2025 Posted March 22, 2025 Why does every single comedian head shot make them look like a cunt? That show's based on a Japanese one called Documental, hosted by what may be the countries highest profile sex pest. Wrestling related as Riki Choshu won one season. I've watched a couple of fan translated seasons before the host was outed and it's pretty good but I don't expect a UK version to get so depraved, Japanese humor is often gross out physical stuff. Quote
davertfnewman Posted March 22, 2025 Posted March 22, 2025 Has G'wed been brought up for conversation here? Just a quick advert for it on ITVX is more than I'd want to see. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted March 22, 2025 Posted March 22, 2025 16 minutes ago, davertfnewman said: Has G'wed been brought up for conversation here? Just a quick advert for it on ITVX is more than I'd want to see. I remember someone mentioning it when it was first shown saying that it looked like a comedy written by someone who was given the brief of “write a sitcom about young scouse people” who had no idea about young scouse people. I never saw the show itself, only a couple of ads on TV for it that didn’t do anything to make me want to watch it It’s been given a second series hasn’t it? Quote
davertfnewman Posted March 22, 2025 Posted March 22, 2025 Appears so. Wish the adverts were a bit more bespoke, I'm on it for Cracker, Prime Suspect, Band of Gold, A Touch of Frost, Morse, old films, not really going to enjoy twelfth generation Inbetweeners. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 22, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 22, 2025 Caught my mum watching this. She's starting to suffer with dementia but she still knew this was shit. Quote
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted March 25, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 25, 2025 We want Hall and Oates, not Hall or Oates Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.