Members SuperBacon Posted May 9, 2024 Members Posted May 9, 2024 2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Dunno why that pic made think of Merzbow. @wordsfromlee made them! Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 9, 2024 Posted May 9, 2024 Available from your friendly local neighbourhood bootlegger. https://www.everybody-hertz.com/ Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 9, 2024 Members Posted May 9, 2024 2 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said: Available from your friendly local neighbourhood bootlegger. https://www.everybody-hertz.com/ Oh hello Nirvana tape! I think my favourite thing is I still use your little card as my bookmark for everything I read Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 9, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 9, 2024 5 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: It’s no Wugazi, that’s fo’ sho’ At least no-one's suggesting "The Black-Eyed Fug-peas" this time Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 Adidas x Korn Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 Can I, uhh, get a closer look at the trainers though? Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 (edited) 16 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Can I, uhh, get a closer look at the trainers though? Sadly, because I know some true idiots, yes. EDIT: I'm not actually sure if these are the ones pictured, but they are proper shite. Edited May 10, 2024 by gmoney Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 11 minutes ago, gmoney said: Sadly, because I know some true idiots, yes. EDIT: I'm not actually sure if these are the ones pictured, but they are proper shite. Those are different, I think, and yes they are shite. I'm prepared to be mistaken for a Korn fan if the trainers are good, I can't lie. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted May 10, 2024 Posted May 10, 2024 And it's only taken them 28 years to get round to doing a collab. Quote
westlondonmist Posted May 10, 2024 Posted May 10, 2024 Am I missing something? Korn and Adidas? Is that the brand for middle aged white men with dreads? Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 10, 2024 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2024 I can smell the stale hash now. Quote
deathrey Posted May 10, 2024 Posted May 10, 2024 38 minutes ago, westlondonmist said: Am I missing something? Korn and Adidas? Is that the brand for middle aged white men with dreads? Korn had a song called A.D.I.D.A.S and the lead singer wore the brand almost exclusively Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted May 10, 2024 Posted May 10, 2024 (edited) This is the second time they’ve done a collaboration. They did one last year and everything sold out very quickly, so @Devon Malcolm if you’re after a pair of the trainers they go on sale May 15th but apparently you can pre-order them now through the Adidas app now. £100 - I don’t know if that’s a good price or not ??♂️ Edited May 10, 2024 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.