Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted March 3, 2024 Moderators Posted March 3, 2024 The Crow and Spawn had good music though, which Korn never did. Quote
Paid Members Weezenal Posted March 3, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2024 (edited) I watched the original during lockdown for the first time in years and thought it was a bit rubbish compared to how I remembered. New one could easily be better. Edited March 3, 2024 by Weezenal Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 3, 2024 Posted March 3, 2024 Is the McFarlane directed Spawn ever coming out? I know Foxx was attatched to play Al Wilson. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted March 3, 2024 Posted March 3, 2024 1 hour ago, TheScarlettChad said: Is the McFarlane directed Spawn ever coming out? I know Foxx was attatched to play Al Wilson. McFarlane seems to be constantly announce new writers who have been brought on to re-write his script. So who knows. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted March 3, 2024 Posted March 3, 2024 4 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said: Is the McFarlane directed Spawn ever coming out? I know Foxx was attatched to play Al Wilson. The guy that married Dawn Marie? Quote
Fog Dude Posted March 3, 2024 Posted March 3, 2024 11 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said: The Crow and Spawn had good music though For a split second I thought you were talking about a pub. Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted March 4, 2024 Posted March 4, 2024 10 hours ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said: The guy that married Dawn Marie? Simmons! I have no idea why I said Wilson.... Quote
Keith Houchen Posted April 30, 2024 Posted April 30, 2024 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: On 2/1/2024 at 3:40 PM, Keith Houchen said: So much nope on one bill. All shit music apart from one, and he’s a wrongun. Good to see they got a new poster done for it. Quote
Donald J Trump Posted May 1, 2024 Posted May 1, 2024 I'm just trying to take in how dated (and shit) the vibe of that poster is. Terrifying to think that we're as far from the dawn of Britpop now as the Britpop era was from the 60s. This poster really brings that into focus. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 1, 2024 Members Posted May 1, 2024 7 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Good to see they got a new poster done for it. Mind like a sieve mate sorry. On that note, I'd rather take the edges of a sieve to my face than attend that. Quote
cobra_gordo Posted May 1, 2024 Posted May 1, 2024 The yellow and red one is definitely leaning in to looking like a Reading and Leeds poster. The other one has serious pub act vibes. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.