wordsfromlee Posted February 28, 2024 Posted February 28, 2024 I liked Afterlife too. As a big fan of the original, it was a great one time watch that I have no intention of ever seeing again. Quote
Moderators neil Posted February 28, 2024 Moderators Posted February 28, 2024 I have to do some management training course, same shit I've done before in other companies (situational leadership), and I knew it was going to be shit when the presenter of it looked like the lovechild of Chris Tarrant and Phil Mitchell. Currently watching a video talking about, and I kid you not, the "Banana of Boredom" Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 28, 2024 Posted February 28, 2024 3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Fucking hell. Oscar Pistorius as Nordberg. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 28, 2024 Moderators Posted February 28, 2024 I don't love the idea of rebooting naked gun but Akiva Schaffer is good, and Liam Neeson can do comedy. The joke writing is going to be really hard to nail and feel authentic, funny and not too forced to try to feel like the original. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 28, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2024 Yeah, I think that *could* be good. The presence of Seth MacFarlane is troubling but Akiva Schaffer doesn't miss. Neeson's smart casting, too. I'm interested. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 28, 2024 Members Posted February 28, 2024 You're all mental. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 28, 2024 Posted February 28, 2024 I'm not sure how funny it will be watching his daughter getting kidnapped again but I guess we'll see. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 28, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 28, 2024 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: You're all mental. Says Mr 'I Can't Watch The Holdovers Until December 1st'! Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted February 29, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 29, 2024 absolutely convinced that reboot only exists because someone confused the names Liam Neeson and Lesley Nielsen in a meeting and just had to style it out. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 29, 2024 Members Posted February 29, 2024 2 minutes ago, BomberPat said: absolutely convinced that reboot only exists because someone confused the names Liam Neeson and Lesley Nielsen in a meeting and just had to style it out. That would be hilarious. "Wait....the man from Taken?" "......yes?" "You're a genius, green lit!!!" Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 29, 2024 Members Posted February 29, 2024 If this airs and Lee Hurst doesn't make a tweet whinging that it's not as good as They Think It's All Over, I'll be amazed. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 29, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 29, 2024 A way of getting rid of Paddy McGuiness without having to pay him. Quote
Mr_Danger Posted March 1, 2024 Posted March 1, 2024 On 2/28/2024 at 8:08 PM, Keith Houchen said: Oscar Pistorius as Nordberg. No reason why Orenthal James Simpson can’t reprise his role. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.