Paid Members Gus Mears Posted February 15, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted February 15, 2024 That's one of the strongest contenders this thread has ever seen. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted February 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2024 I’m still thinking I’m going to watch Madame Web tomorrow; pickings are slim at the pictures, and I don’t know if Lisa Frankenstein will be much better, and I’m sure it’ll be more annoying. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2024 6 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said: I’m still thinking I’m going to watch Madame Web tomorrow; pickings are slim at the pictures, and I don’t know if Lisa Frankenstein will be much better, and I’m sure it’ll be more annoying. The Beekeeper is still out. Quote
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted February 16, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 16, 2024 1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said: The Beekeeper is still out. Good to know, I’ll call and ask them to add it to their programming, maybe they’ll bump Madame Web. Quote
westlondonmist Posted February 17, 2024 Posted February 17, 2024 Honestly, who the fuck is paying for this? Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 17, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 17, 2024 Rory Stewart looking more and more like a terminator that's breaking down and it's skin is beginning to rot. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 17, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 17, 2024 Awesome, two shows in Manchester, can't wait to not see it twice. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 18, 2024 Posted February 18, 2024 5 hours ago, westlondonmist said: Honestly, who the fuck is paying for this? People who listen to the Marina Hyde and Richard Osman podcast. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 18, 2024 Members Posted February 18, 2024 This might be the strongest contender for this thread ever. Toss up between it being in here or Jesus Fucking Christ. My word. https://wtfestival.co.uk/ Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 18, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2024 I wouldn't click on that link for all the tea in China. That has to be a wind up doesn't it. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 18, 2024 Posted February 18, 2024 That looks like someone's just put "festival for cunts" in an AI prompt. Quote
Chili Posted February 18, 2024 Posted February 18, 2024 I hope Sovereign Pete is some mad character act or he dances for pound coins with an accordion. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 18, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 18, 2024 The accordion is a German invention Chills, no way Sovereign Pete would use one. He'd use a penny whistle because the penny is british and Brussels can never take it away from us. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 18, 2024 Members Posted February 18, 2024 (edited) Bell tent is a bit on the nose. Edit: sorry I'm obsessed with this! VOLUNTEER SPARKS – POSITIONS AVAILABLE MAY 3rd,4th,5th & 6th 2024 Set up / take down squadrons Bin Busters Vehicle Marshal Litter Spitfires Morning clean up Captains (for Marquee) Toilet Sergeants Welcome / Arrival Corporals Absolute flag shaggers. Edited February 18, 2024 by SuperBacon Shag flags Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.