Paid Members Surf Digby Posted February 6, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 6, 2024 I didn't even watch Ted 2 the movie because the joke had run its course. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 6, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 6, 2024 9 hours ago, Surf Digby said: I didn't even watch Ted 2 the movie because the joke had run its course. I didn't even watch Ted 1 the movie because Seth Rogen. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 6, 2024 Posted February 6, 2024 41 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: I didn't even watch Ted 1 the movie because Seth Rogen. It’s one thing to avoid something because a certain actor is in it (I have that rule with Dominic Cooper) but another thing entirely to avoid things that they’re not even in Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted February 6, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 6, 2024 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: It’s one thing to avoid something because a certain actor is in it (I have that rule with Dominic Cooper) but another thing entirely to avoid things that they’re not even in You can never be too careful. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted February 6, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 6, 2024 3 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: It’s one thing to avoid something because a certain actor is in it (I have that rule with Dominic Cooper) but another thing entirely to avoid things that they’re not even in Ha brilliant! I do avoid Rogens, but I also find Seth Macfarlane incredibly unfunny which is obviously who I meant ? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted February 6, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 6, 2024 1 minute ago, Onyx2 said: Ha brilliant! I do avoid Rogens, but I also find Seth Macfarlane incredibly unfunny which is obviously who I meant ? Seth Macfarlane is to acting is what Chris Pratt is to voice acting. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 6, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 6, 2024 This video should end at 0:01. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted February 6, 2024 Moderators Posted February 6, 2024 Hasn't Katherine Ryan literally just come out with a show by that name? This is taking the rehashing and recycling to new extremes.. Quote
wordsfromlee Posted February 6, 2024 Posted February 6, 2024 26 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said: Hasn't Katherine Ryan literally just come out with a show by that name? This is taking the rehashing and recycling to new extremes.. She has a new show called 'Romesh & Shanthi's Parental Guidance'? Quote
Paid Members Lenin Posted February 7, 2024 Paid Members Posted February 7, 2024 Fights in Hull. The cheer made me laugh. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted February 14, 2024 Posted February 14, 2024 On 2/7/2024 at 1:30 PM, Lenin said: Fights in Hull. The cheer made me laugh. Tiger Rick is looking well Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.