Utterly shit adverts

gmoney

• Paid Members

That Noel Gallagher version of Merry Christmas Everybody will make a few shortlists for soundtracking adverts this Christmas.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, Statto said:

Those fucking Purple Bricks adverts with the woman annoying Olympic athletes you probably haven't heard of via video call are fucking dreadful.

They are awful, but I do think Alice is very attractive. 

On 9/25/2020 at 9:52 AM, air_raid said:

According to supermarket mince pie availability and a full aisle of decorations in B&M, Christmas started two weeks ago.

The Quality Street and selection boxes were out in big Tesco towards the end of August when I was doing the back to school shopping.

• Paid Members

Anybody watched that weird "Pundits" series of adverts with Le Tissier in it? There's one where Alan Curbishley gets possessed by the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior. Turned up halfway through something I was watching on Youtube. Bizarre.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

It slipped out this week that the company that's taking us over will be reassessing those that returned from furlough to the office to make sure they can really, really justify doing so, and can't work from home after all.

I don't want to suggest that the upper echelons of management are a bit out of touch with us office peasants, but when I explained difficulties that I would have in meeting their requirements for homeworking (has to be a hard connection and not WiFi, can't have other people in hearing range, etc), I was told to simply set up an office in "one of my spare rooms". 

"cos, you know, we all have a bunch of those just lying around.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

The much maligned Go Compare ads have now taken an even worse turn by breaking kayfabe showing the man behind Gio Compario transforming himself into the character while bragging about his real life operatic career

The shittest bit of it is when he 'reveals' its him by donning the moustache and singing 'Go Compare' no where near as good as he's seen doing at the concert. Considering they could have had any amount of takes, its fucking awful.

• Moderators
On 10/10/2020 at 11:35 PM, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

The much maligned Go Compare ads have now taken an even worse turn by breaking kayfabe showing the man behind Gio Compario transforming himself into the character while bragging about his real life operatic career

Try being Welsh, we've had him being a dire DJ on Radio Wales for years. 

Nationwide are back at it with a pair of stinkers. One is some beardy twat talking about not doing yoga, but the worse offender is some girl lying about getting a piece of cake on the house with her Latte. It might be nearly closing, but that cakes going in the fridge till tomorrow

Edited by WyattSheepMask