The Smackers Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget: the clocks changed last week so if you want to record Smackdown you probably need some professional help.

What a Mark. 

Rob Gronkowski's ring entrance in an empty arena was the most embarrassing and cringy thing I may have ever seen as a wrestling fan. And thats coming from somebody whose parents were in the room when

Posted Images

They should just set up all the camera feeds and let the streamers switch between them as they wish. Take Dunn out of the equation entirely except for the TV feed.

Then all they need to do is give all their talent earpieces and HUDs, following orders live from Master System controllers in the agents' hands to shit on the last of the talent's value.

• Paid Members

Is there a proper movie or telly show wrestling has pinched from more than Mad Max? 

Hopefully they try some fresh things during this and it isn't all that expense just to badly recreate the feel of a random Raw in January. I'm on about Vince dressed like the baddy in Fury Road and Jeff Jarrett playing a flaming guitar from high above the corporate dance truck.

it'll end up like that fucking Finders Keepers PPV they did with people running about corporate, ie no cunt will remember it happening by the Tuesday after. The biggest positive of them going full ROLLERJAM is as always the possibility it'll be total shit and they'll look like cunts, but as it stands it mainly works and 99% of the time ends up a boring waste of time.

• Paid Members

If we're being honest, it's just putting more bells and whistles on something without actually addressing the problem(s), but I can't lie. I'm excited to see the bells and whistles!

39 minutes ago, Supremo said:

If we're being honest, it's just putting more bells and whistles on something without actually addressing the problem(s), but I can't lie. I'm excited to see the bells and whistles!

Hopefully it'll give them a little kick up the arse but we'll see.

• Paid Members

They did a rehearsal of the Thunderdome tonight and, well...

This is it. Their final form. Peak overproduced, distracting-as-fuck WWE. Gives me a headache just looking at it!

56C076E9-C0AD-4278-8F41-6D34630B6F84.thumb.jpeg.bc972108dfeb35aa3eced97302f5c262.jpeg

904BD639-EC65-47BD-B2AE-77F36DCB179D.thumb.jpeg.f0f4e20a267d87a6cd9bb76e09a7f3f5.jpeg

As I understand it, the NBA tried to keep it subtle by only having the, “fans,” in certain sections of the arena and introducing a standardised background to not make it too distracting. Then Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn Vince McMahon’d and Kevin Dunn’d it. Maniacs.