The Cutting Edge Posted August 21, 2020 Posted August 21, 2020 I'd like to see Big E use a Rock Bottom or head and arm urinagi as his finisher. Watching old Raws and its a great move that nobody i can think of has taken, E would be my pick to use it, size and power is perfect for it Quote
Briefcase Posted August 21, 2020 Posted August 21, 2020 (edited) I think the only thing that can make this worse is when we see green shirt guy, brock lesnar guy all in the front row. Edited August 21, 2020 by Briefcase Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted August 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2020 4 hours ago, The Dart said: Apparently we won't actually be able to hear the fans at home, just see them. Any crowd noise we hear on TV will be artificial. If the crowd noise is artificial I don't really see the point in the first place. Fake noise with random people's faces hovering on screens behind the ring sounds like madness. Quote
Paid Members Nick James Posted August 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2020 Why is it madness? It happens in football and those are cardboard cutouts. Think I'd rather watch the show first and see how it turns out that write it off before I've seen it. Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted August 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2020 ...I don't hate it. Quote
AnotherCrapUsername Posted August 21, 2020 Posted August 21, 2020 That looks fucking unbelievable, in a good or bad way I'm really not sure Quote
The Cutting Edge Posted August 21, 2020 Posted August 21, 2020 Wish they waited til Summerslam for its first night, would've really made the event seem special but guess they might need to get kinks sorted. Does look spectacular, we wanted out the pc and we've got it. Are they in Amway til Oct31st? Quote
300 Posted August 21, 2020 Posted August 21, 2020 We’re back baby!!! Can’t wait for King Corbin to kick the show off. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted August 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2020 I hope they keep the random pyro in the crowd when fans return in person. Quick singe to anyone who starts a CM Punk chant. Quote
Doog Posted August 21, 2020 Posted August 21, 2020 Vince kicking off the show tonight and a couple of returns expected tonight/over the weekend apparently. Its certainly peaked my interest, I haven’t watched any WWE since before WrestleMania but I’ll be watching this tomorrow morning. It might be dreadful but I’m fascinated to see how it plays out Quote
BrodyGraham Posted August 21, 2020 Posted August 21, 2020 In isolation, as a set, they've made that look impressive. The fact remains though that watching Baron Corbin wrestle in front of a fuck off big magic eye puzzle is the worst kind of assault on all my senses and indeed sensibilities that I can imagine. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted August 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2020 2 hours ago, Nick James said: Why is it madness? It happens in football and those are cardboard cutouts. What's the cost of some cardboard print outs vs. THE THUNDERDOME? Quote
BrodyGraham Posted August 21, 2020 Posted August 21, 2020 I imagine that crowd of Korean sex dolls was a drop in the ocean compared to THE THUNDERDOME! Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted August 21, 2020 Paid Members Posted August 21, 2020 2 hours ago, Nick James said: Why is it madness? It happens in football and those are cardboard cutouts. Because surely the point of using real fans is to get their reactions? Quote
Kfogg1991 Posted August 21, 2020 Posted August 21, 2020 smackdown isn't on tonight according to the listings. The setup in the thunder dome is absolutely phenomenal though Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.