Shitting Thread #374

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, neil said:

As a lanky fuck I take comically large shits and have experienced the clogged toilet more often than not. I reckon you could've taken care of this yourself @Kaz Hayashi -

That's fair, however, I think failing to stab it to death with a Jumbo HSS drill bit for 15 mins, probably dampened my spirits and dented my pride. You're right though, I should've attcked the toilet unblocking as a cow birthing rather than concrete breaking. I don't know what I was thinking in hindsight.

• Moderators
27 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

failing to stab it to death with a Jumbo HSS drill bit for 15 mins, probably dampened my spirits and dented my pride

The Lokey Pokey, whether done on yourself or a toilet, with hand or tool, is going to have that effect.

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

That's fair, however, I think failing to stab it to death with a Jumbo HSS drill bit for 15 mins, probably dampened my spirits and dented my pride

If anything I'd have thought you'd have been beaming and full of pride. 

1 hour ago, RalphyV2 said:

so, good chippy tea then?! 

I've only had a chance to have my wife's leftovers so far (which basically makes me a cuckold I think?). I was off out for a pub meal. Will rectify that after Christmas. 

If you want to know it was a mix of Greggs sausage rolls, gastro pub food and real ale. 

I’m by far our household’s top shitter (humble brag intended) but my three youngest girls are all prone to the odd monster shit followed by a roll of bog roll shoved down the toilet. A common trick I use is the same as Neil’s but with two bin bags for extra protection. It’s disgusting but strangely satisfying to see all the toilet contents drained away in an instant.

• Paid Members

Right, here's how you get rid of a stubborn shit, as relayed to me in a raised voice by my angry plumber father, when as a young teen, I was more bothered about getting back to whatever I was doing than having a butchers in the pan to see if anything remained.

Get a bucket of water. Flush the toilet. Pour the bucket of water (as quickly as you can without the toilet overflowing) in with it. The increased volume of water will force it down the pipe. Job done.

In the subsequent 30+ years, this has never failed me.

• Paid Members

Cut the bottom off a large empty fizzy drinks bottle with the lid on. Use the neck as the handle. They are just the right size to get solid suction.