Shitting Thread #374

PowerButchi

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

The sound of other people shitting

Richard Herring had a hilarious interview with David Johns and this subject came up: (27m 42s if it doesn't link to the right place) 

20 minutes ago, gmoney said:

That all sounds perfecty normal to me, but then I go about 6 times a day. Hope the interview went well. As for unblocking your toilet, have you got any of those bendy tent poles? Good for poking chod down the bend. 

6 times a day seems overly excessive to me. As for getting my bog fixed, I have a mate who is a plumber who is going to clear it tomorrow for mates rates. He is going to fill out an invoice at full whack including call out fee, which my landlord is going to pay back to me. I didn't realise my landlord was off on holiday out of the country when I Whatsapped him about it. He said to me to get a plumber out and he would reimburse me.

• Paid Members

I highly recommend getting a big coke bottle and cuting the bottom off. Leave the cap on..They fit perfectly and the suction will displace anything.

• Paid Members

I'd say just buy a set of rods, amazon have them for £15. This isn't the first story Rey has shared about blocking the chodder and I'm sure it won't be his last so I wouldn't advise cutting any corners for a cheap fix. 

33 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I'd say just buy a set of rods, amazon have them for £15. This isn't the first story Rey has shared about blocking the chodder and I'm sure it won't be his last so I wouldn't advise cutting any corners for a cheap fix. 

Well my mate the plumber brought what is known as a toilet auger, which is an 8 foot long flexible rod thing with a corkscrew like end on it. It did absolutely fuck all, he reckons the drains are fucked and it's not my fault. So now my landlord has to call Dyno rod out to clear the drains properly. in the mean time I had to pop into my local pub to have a shit this afternoon.

• Paid Members

I needed a shit yesterday and considered going before leaving work as I had to drive straight to Leicester.

I decided to wait and have one when I got there, except the toilet at the venue was rank, with no lock on the door and an unsecure seat, so decided to hold it in.

Finally got rid of it this afternoon. It was like squeezing a pine cone out. Not enjoyable in the slightest.

Another tip to unblock the bog is to invest in a pack of 18" industrial tie wraps.

They go straight through the blockage & around the ubend, so you just go back & forth until the water drops.

Because you have a full packet, they are disposable! Just sling it out of the toilet window for someone else to deal with!