Shitting Thread #374

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I woke up at 7 and between then and now I’ve had 7 poos (and fitted in the school run).

Eh, that's nothing. I have more than that before I get out of bed in the morning.

I had a UKFF'ers dream not long back. Started seeing someone recently and the first night I stayed over I began to need a shit. It wasn't an 'it'll wait til the morning' shit either, the warnings were ominous. 

Now, events of a year or two ago still hold strong, and they reminded Steaky that I best not try and clinch it through the evening. My temperature was beginning to rise and I was becoming noticeably distracted. Her bathroom not only sits directly opposite her bedroom, but as she is in the process of renovating the house, there isn't a door on either room. 

My options were diminishing rapidly. 

I told her that I really needed the toilet but I get bad stage fright when people are near. She then said one of the best things I've ever heard, that she had an outside toilet! 

A fucking outside toilet! Not a little bucket in the ground, but an actual fully functioning toilet in an outside room. 

We've since become rather serious and I've yet to take a shit while she's in the house. I take many a happy shit in what I happily call my office, and it's a great place to read the forum from. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Thought this was the best place for this...

I've got piles for the first time in my life. Why did nobody ever tell me how fucking painful and discomforting they are? I'm in agony just sitting down at work and I've been getting odd looks because everytime I move I'm groaning. I've been telling people it's a bad stomachache but I'm not sure how much longer I can maintain the lie.

I don't have any cream and I can't get down to Boots for a few days either. Fuck knows how I'm going to last.

7 hours ago, gmoney said:

Why do they have to market it as "Anusol"?

Why not "Rainbow Cream"? Word would soon get round about the product, so you could sort out your Nobby's without the fear of a pharmacist bellowing it down the queue at the chemist.

• Paid Members

Do chemists still do that these days? Most of the ones I've been to in the past fifteen years or so just tend to ask the customer name or give a number, then call that out, for that very reason.

Interesting you call them "Nobby Stiles" - I've heard "Farmer Giles" before, and once heard "Billies" (apparently for "Billy Boyds"), but not Nobbies.