Shitting Thread #374

PowerButchi

• Awards Moderator
8 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Interesting you call them "Nobby Stiles" - I've heard "Farmer Giles" before, and once heard "Billies" (apparently for "Billy Boyds"), but not Nobbies.

I know them as that from the Shirehorses' Cum on Skweeze Me Boilz. 

https://open.spotify.com/track/2fXaKr9Hbn4I8WmU6cvgpy?si=IOnBAntsT6iuyRWiis6JQA

9 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Do chemists still do that these days? Most of the ones I've been to in the past fifteen years or so just tend to ask the customer name or give a number, then call that out, for that very reason.

Interesting you call them "Nobby Stiles" - I've heard "Farmer Giles" before, and once heard "Billies" (apparently for "Billy Boyds"), but not Nobbies.

Well in Viz Magazine you "Nobby's Piles" about a bloke called Nobby, who suffers with Piles and that obviously rhymes with Nobby Stiles.

My other point was that if you call it "Anusol" you might as well call it "Rectum Relief" or "Anal Agony"? Why not call it something a little less crude or obviously "arse related". Any decent product should not necessarily have a link to its use, within its name

• Paid Members

My lad has his first shit straight into the toilet today. Normally I'm against parents sharing their kids toilet habits, but I was particularly proud because it was a full-on adult sized turd. It must have been like me trying to squeeze one out the size of a 2l bottle of Coke.

Went with the wife to the beach last week, she insists on eating at least one meal consisting of a mountain of seafood costing about 30 quid in total which is a massive amount for dinner here. Beautiful meal but tends to disagree with me and caused an 80 minute shit to be had in the hours before checkout at the hotel. Solid fucker it was too, biggest issue was this bathroom had no window or extractor fan. After having to go out for a bit we came back 15 minutes before checkout time and it hadn't died down at all. Considering the filthy state the room was in when we arrived I do wonder if you young lad in charge knew what to do about my creation. Reading that back I want to make it clear the mass had been flushed away at this point.  

6 hours ago, simonworden said:

Went with the wife to the beach last week, she insists on eating at least one meal consisting of a mountain of seafood costing about 30 quid in total which is a massive amount for dinner here. Beautiful meal but tends to disagree with me and caused an 80 minute shit to be had in the hours before checkout at the hotel. Solid fucker it was too, biggest issue was this bathroom had no window or extractor fan. After having to go out for a bit we came back 15 minutes before checkout time and it hadn't died down at all. Considering the filthy state the room was in when we arrived I do wonder if you young lad in charge knew what to do about my creation. Reading that back I want to make it clear the mass had been flushed away at this point.  

Call me gross, but i would be interested in your most accurate & eloquent description of what an "80 minute, Solid fucker of a £30 seafood shit" actually smells like?

13 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Call me gross, but i would be interested in your most accurate & eloquent description of what an "80 minute, Solid fucker of a £30 seafood shit" actually smells like?

Take a normal shit, put it in a kettle. Fill it with piss and boil while that is going on find those yoghurts you left out in the sun last weekend. Mix in copious amounts of Vietnamese fish sauce. Mix it around in a dirty gymbag and add a little lynx Africa and I'd say you've got it. Another description would be eat a pizza hut pizza go for a run then times the smell of your sweat by 1000. 

5 hours ago, simonworden said:

Take a normal shit, put it in a kettle. Fill it with piss and boil while that is going on find those yoghurts you left out in the sun last weekend. Mix in copious amounts of Vietnamese fish sauce. Mix it around in a dirty gymbag and add a little lynx Africa and I'd say you've got it. Another description would be eat a pizza hut pizza go for a run then times the smell of your sweat by 1000. 

Very Good! 😁 😁😁

Not only have you totally nailed your experience with eloquent splendour, but have also added the ingredients and mechanics to reproduce what appears to be an incredibly vulgar stench!

Just off now to the shops to invest in some Vietnamese fish sauce, whilst the kettle is boiling.