Shitting Thread #374

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

My problem is that I let myself get dehydrated, and then it's like trying to push a pine-cone out. On occasions I've found that pulling my knees up into a squat-like position does help.

I popped a couple out the other week. They were small, like cat turds and jet black. I was so intrigued that I actually got my phone out my pocket before realising it's not something I could be showing to people.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, The Maestro said:

I had a good one earlier. I went to the toilet and splattered out last night's vindaloo after a couple of black coffees earlier today. It wasn't enjoyable but they all can't be hits can they? Ten minutes later, Sue in the office goes to the ladies toilets and come out asking who took a dump in there. It transpires that the awesomeness of my shit had gone through the pipes and emerged in the ladies bog. Working in a cabin in a scrap yard we have a tank under the office and all the pipes are all linked up. So here's poor Sue going for a quick tinkle and she's faced with a pile of brown slop that had worked it's way back up. Luckily she found the whole thing funny as she has two sons and said she's seen worse. No harm. But definitely foul.

This is tremendous. Chuckling away here.

15 hours ago, The Maestro said:

I had a good one earlier. I went to the toilet and splattered out last night's vindaloo after a couple of black coffees earlier today. It wasn't enjoyable but they all can't be hits can they? Ten minutes later, Sue in the office goes to the ladies toilets and come out asking who took a dump in there. It transpires that the awesomeness of my shit had gone through the pipes and emerged in the ladies bog. Working in a cabin in a scrap yard we have a tank under the office and all the pipes are all linked up. So here's poor Sue going for a quick tinkle and she's faced with a pile of brown slop that had worked it's way back up. Luckily she found the whole thing funny as she has two sons and said she's seen worse. No harm. But definitely foul.

When I worked for a company situated in the front office building of a scaffolding company, someone had left a tennis ball sized perfectly spherical turn in one of the bowls. Flushed it down but it reappeared through the day in the other two cubicles at separate time. Either that or they were part of a set of three shitty tennis balls, perhaps they come in a pack like Wilson sell them. 

• Paid Members
23 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

. Although (TMI) I've been losing weight this year and I've noticed I go far less often and my shits are much easier and less claggy.

Another one for the TMI brigade but here goes. 

Like Rick I have also lost weight this year and we are using on average 1 less toilet roll per week because I am spending less time depth charging the porcelain. I'm not saying that I live in some brave new pootopia, it still stinks buy there is less of it. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...