Shitting Thread #374

PowerButchi

On 2/17/2020 at 4:25 PM, Undefeated Steak said:

Which leads me onto what's the worst thing you've ever wiped your arse with when you've ran out of toilet roll?

You know those red cards the postman puts through your door to tell you you've missed a parcel? Like the brown empty tube but coarser. 

When i had norovirus last year i literally sat with one of the kids plastic mini ikea chairs in the shower cubicle in our ensuite whilst the matching seat was positioned a few feet away with their ipad on it for entertainment.

Saved my hole from looking like a shetland pony blowing it's soup cold (from constant wiping) and an added bonus of being in 'solitary lockdown' living in the bathroom for a day was, miraculously, that my wife and both kids managed to dodge it which if you've had said bug before (especially with a young family in the house) is pretty much unheard of.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Paid Members
Just now, SuperBacon said:

First time pooing in the new office and the lights are on a sensor and I've been sat in the dark for 15 minutes now. I don't want to wipe my bum in the dark.

Send help.

Maybe try pooing in the toilet instead?