Shitting Thread #374

PowerButchi

13 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Unless you're planning to bump into the Bottom Inspectors from Viz, does it matter if there's a bit of smearing? It's not like anyone's going to know.

I remember watching some Italian guy on Eurotrash who claimed to have fucked an unbelievable amount of women. When asked what his number 1 tip was he said to always have a clean downstairs. You're the opposite of that guy.

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Unless you're planning to bump into the Bottom Inspectors from Viz, does it matter if there's a bit of smearing? It's not like anyone's going to know.

I'm happy for Steve Justice; we've now found his replacement!

• 8 months later...

Fucking hell.

spacer.png

Also reminds me that a young lad at work wipes his bum with wet wipes (he says they're flushable) every time he poos.

When I asked him why he doesn't just use paper, he said "Well if I took a shit on our desk and wiped it with tissues it wouldn't go would it?"

I replied "Well if you wiped long enough with different bits of clean paper everytime it would" but he won't have it.

• Paid Members

Used wet wipes to wipe my hole when I was suffering terribly with piles and the pain was too much for standard bog roll. Did its job so that was grand but as a full on replacement though? Nah, don’t like how they feel unless they’re to calm down a haemorrhoid riddled arse.

I’m still in the habit of looking at the loo roll after each wipe. Related to the above, this goes back to when I’d check to see how much blood there’d be on the wet wipes before I flushed them down the bog.

Moist toilet tissue is a very affordable luxury, and genuinely so much more comfortable than scouring your arse with regular paper.  We're not helping the meme of smelly wrestling fans by highlighting that some of us wipe once, pull up our trous and go about their day without even a thought.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

Why would clean anything and then not check it's clean before finishing up? More so when the thing you're cleaning is covered in poo and attached to you.

Exactly. If there's anything you should be meticulous about, it's cleaning up after dropping a grumpy. 

1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

Could someone educate me on bidets please? I assume you still need to wipe up? Doesn't the water go everywhere and make a horrible mess?

Never used a bidet, but used plenty of Japanese bidet-fitted toilets - the water sprays into the crack and on to your underside, meaning it gets directed downwards, and not widely.

• 1 month later...