Trivial Things That Annoy You...

Michael_3165

People who do half a job. I think they do it because at least they've been a little bit helpful and it looks like they have tried but I would actually rather they didn't bother at all because it still ends up taking meĀ just as long and then I end up pissedĀ off as well because they are lazy fuckers who can't be arsed to do anything. It honestly just sends me in to a flying rage that I find difficult to to control. Either do it properly or just don't fucking bother you lazy pieces of shit.

People who whine whenever something big happens politically about all those on social media "coming out of the woodwork" to give their two cents, as though people getting involved and having an opinion on policies and procedures that impact their own lives are somehow in the wrong and should keep schtum.

• Paid Members
On 11/15/2018 at 1:39 PM, Chest Rockwell said:

Crappily made gifs where the visuals don't match up with the captions. Usually because the clip is just too short or has too few frames. See: Devon's Heisenberg gif in the Brexit thread.

giphy.gif

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I just got an email introduction to a new contact in a company that I manage and she said it was "Nice to E-Meet you".

Ā 

Seriously, what the fuck is that nonsense?Ā 

This happens to me all the time. I can't figure out if it's a twee "Oooh, THE INTERNET" thing people my age or older do to appear net savvy and act like everything is fine and normal when actually they're still a bit unsure of themselves, or whether we've actually bred a generation of 20somethings who really use it as a phrase. Probably because most of my clientele, I have no idea of their age as we've only E-met.

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members

The YouTube algorithm is annoying me at the moment and Iā€™m blaming Keith. He mentioned the Bargain HuntĀ kick, which I had to YouTube, and ever since my feed has been ā€œBargain Hunt Teaspoonā€, ā€œBargain Hunt Biggest Profitā€ and the lowlight - ā€œBargain Hunt The Teapot Is Quite Wrongā€

#ThanksKeith

• Paid Members

Getting on the wrong connecting train and being charged an additional Ā£94 for an 80 minute journey šŸ˜¬Ā 

UKā€™s disjointed public transport - affordable and accessible toĀ noone.

Edited by stumobir

• Paid Members

People not replying for an age when you've sent them a text/WhatsApp etc in a professional capacity. Only in certain instances mind - usually this happens to me when I have a message from someone asking me what needs to be sent out that day, I'll come back almost immediately with a list and ask them a question in return, i.e what format they'd like it delivered in etc, and I hear nothing for ages even if they've already seen the message. If I'm going to do a ton of stuff for you then at least reply to my immediate reply. Also when you've been told to speak to someone about tee'ing something up for later that day and they don't answer the phone, read the message but don't reply, it just boils my piss.Ā 

...I'm so lonely.Ā 

• Paid Members

People that hear a word and use it to sound intelligent despite not really knowing what it means or appropriate context. Mauro using "behoove" while commentating on a combat sport is very clunky and doesn't really suit. No, the irony is not lost on me.