Top Wrestling Twitter

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This argument is a fuckin cure for insomnia isn't it? Fucking hell.

I imagine the Bret Hart one would be a bitter.

Posted Images

• Paid Members

Orig Williams had the old blue WCW ring aprons with the 90s yellow logo on them in 2001/2002.im assuming they were used for UK tours and he just kept them. Weird seeing them all creased up on a ring half the size they were made for in Prestatyn. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said:

Highspots have got a bunch of old WCW ring canvases for sale if anybody has got a spare two grand kicking about.

https://www.highspots.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=HS&Category_Code=Memorabilia&Product_Code=&Search=&Per_Page=20&Sort_By=price_desc

As if the WorldWide ones are priced higher than the Nitro ones.

Not sure where to post this, but Chris Jericho is the next guest on Steve Austin's Broken Skull Sessions.

Interesting to see WWE having an AEW wrestler on one of their shows (even if it is just having a chat with Austin).

20 hours ago, Jimmyjokerz said:

Anyone follow David bixenspan? I had to unfollow him as he clogged up my feed, literally tweeting all the time! Brian last once said that it’s literally all he does - sits on twitter 

He tweets lots of good shit, but you have to sift through so, so much that it's really not worth it. Better to wait until someone worthwhile retweets him.