Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I still think he's on borrowed time. He's already been demoted, he's been suspended at least once, has appeared in these batshit Zoom calls in his work clothes, and just missed an NXT live show to go and rant about child abuse conspiracies. He's neither invaluable or irreplaceable enough to be worth this kind of hassle.

Drake will probably claim free speech violations and cancel culture the moment he's fired. 

The other problem is there are quite a few people who agree with Drake's delusions.

Read on twitter that Bobby Fish and Finn Balor donated to a fundraiser that Drake set up with the usual Qanon trademarks. The small talk that goes on backstage at NXT shows must be horrid

Edited by Tsurutagun

• Paid Members

I’m convinced that haven’t fired Drake because it’ll set a precedent they don’t want to stick to. Where do you stop once you’ve fired the king nutter? Road Dogg, Kross, Matt Riddle, Bobby Fish, Nia Jax. They’re just the ones who’ve outted themselves on social media as being on board with his nonsense. Imagine how deep it runs. 

• Paid Members

I don't think Drake will get fired for being a nutter, I think he'll get fired for the extent that he's prioritising it over his work, and jeopardising his position as a result. If they start firing wrestlers for being thick they wouldn't have a roster left. 

1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

I don't think Drake will get fired for being a nutter, I think he'll get fired for the extent that he's prioritising it over his work, and jeopardising his position as a result. If they start firing wrestlers for being thick they wouldn't have a roster left. 

They could always start by rehiring the smartest guy in the locker room Val Venis.

Then again maybe not.