Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

So Jungle Boy and Anna Jay are an item. Jungle Boys just winning at life in general at the minute

The comments on that picture from random fans saying stuff like 'oh my god guys I had no idea' always make me laugh. Well of course you had no idea because you don't know them.

• Awards Moderator

No specific post, but Ian’s Twitter has been absolutely tremendous lately. I don’t want to blow smoke up his arse, but he genuinely is the best wrestling-related account to follow for news as well as loads of old clips and bits of trivia.

18 minutes ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

The man.

Bit of an underrated match this. The list is long but Morton might be my favourite Flair opponent. Either him or Garvin. Always liked how he'd change up the formula against smaller guys.

This match is on the WWE Four Horsemen DVD (fantastic, btw), and it is indeed a stormer. Not a surprise, really, when you consider it's one of the greatest babyfaces-in-peril of all time vs The Man. Even the look of them. It's Van Halen vs Liberace. Flair got derided by some for 'having the same match', but the subtle tweaks he'd make to the routine in his timings to wrestle to his opponent's strengths while still being Flair was inarguably world class.