Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

35 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

He's now shown himself to be childish but also naive

To be honest, to Fulham fans and NFL fans, he has always been like that. Usually Big Daddy Khan reins him in but AEW is his rich boy plaything so I don’t think he bothers keeping his spoilt brat in check. 

8 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

To be honest, to Fulham fans and NFL fans, he has always been like that. Usually Big Daddy Khan reins him in but AEW is his rich boy plaything so I don’t think he bothers keeping his spoilt brat in check. 

Oh really? I honestly didn't know much about him beforehand. Does he have a track record of this sort of stuff?

27 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Oh really? I honestly didn't know much about him beforehand. Does he have a track record of this sort of stuff?

Yeah, the Khans are pretty much despised by Jacksonville fans and little Tone often gets into slanging matches in Twitter. He recently upped his replies to disgruntled Fulham fans, one of which was in the previous page I think. 

I know he’s brought smiles back to wrestling fans faces but the blokes a fucking arsehole. Your stereotypical rich kid who isn’t used to being told no. He’s like something out of Succession. 

• Paid Members

All Out 2021 had no black talent on the main card, and I absolutely refuse to believe that there's not a single black wrestler more deserving of a spot on a PPV card than QT Marshall vs. Paul Wight.

I'm terms of diversity, I don't really buy any suggestion that they haven't had time to build anyone or find a black star. They were able to take Hangman Page as a relatively untested name in terms of TV and put him in a title match immediately, then build him to a title run over two years. They have been able to present Jungle Boy, Darby Allin, MJF and others as clear future headliners and ones to watch, they've been able to strike while the iron's hot on guys like Eddie Kingston getting main event matches, and even put Daniel Garcia in high profile matches with minimal build. They are more than capable of investing in people, and of presenting unproven wrestlers as stars, but have largely failed to do so with black talent. Why is that?

Edited by BomberPat