Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

Is it just me or is wrestling the only entertainment medium in the world where the fan base create social media accounts pretending that they are the actual talents themselves? This is not to be confused with fan accounts of a talent or tribute accounts for talent. This I straight up I'm making a Twitter account and I'm pretending to be Sasha Banks. I'm talking to other fans being her and also interacting with the actual talent that they are currently with a program with on TV as if they are part of the story by saying stuff that relates to ongoing storyline on TV? 

I genuinely find it worrying why wrestling fans don't get the whole separation between them being the fan and not the participant. 

What goes through the mind to think these things are ok and acceptable. I always am worried about the fantasist nature of wrestling fans and the ones that create these accounts. It always leads me to wonder what other underlying mental health conditions these people display or not have diagnosed either by being with their local community mental health team and or professional counseling. I find some wrestling fans to be really dangerous mentally unstable people.

• Paid Members

This is more about the "roleplay" accounts than someone trying to scam anyone or for clout, or whatever other reason people pretend to be other people on social media. They definitely exist outside of wrestling fans, so pretending there's something uniquely mentally wrong with wrestling fans is a bit rough.

It's maybe a little odder "roleplaying" as wrestlers than as characters in a TV show or movie or whatever because there's less of a divide between character and self, but I'm sure there are people on Twitter roleplaying as MCU actors as much as MCU characters.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, FelatioLips said:

Not Twitter but this was ace

https://streamable.com/wt068x

I really enjoyed that when I saw it this morning, really gave me vibes of the reactions at the old One Night Stand PPV's. Who would have thought that would be the most interesting thing he has ever done? 

Edited by Nick James

32 minutes ago, Nick James said:

I really enjoyed that when I saw it this morning, really gave me vibes of the reactions at the old One Night Stand PPV's. Who would have thought that would be the most interesting thing he has ever done? 

Pissed myself at that. Well done boys. That. Might. Work!