Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

Lacey seems like a good laugh. Reminded me a bit of Dennis Pennis going around that Convention. Clearly doesn’t take herself or life too seriously. Not sure about the “you’re really big. You can probably have three and still drive” comment though. Or the fact that she clearly doesn’t care about Covid (although she says she already had it).

Edited by LCJ

I’ve subscribed to the WO for quite a few years now, and always enjoy reading it, but Dave comes across as a right condescending twat on twitter. I honestly don’t know why he spends so much time on there arguing with people. It didn’t make me laugh when he posted a few weeks back how he has influenced a lot of bookers over the years! Fuck sake 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

She turned down PLayboy, married well. We'll never see those nips. Fair play to her.

Actually, she did some topless modelling back in about 2010.

Weirdly, the reason I remember that is that it came out as a story in the first episode of Wrestling Observer Radio that I listened to, and Meltzer was finding it funny that it had taken so long for fans to learn that she'd done it. 

• Paid Members
On 4/14/2021 at 11:28 AM, Carbomb said:

She's great to watch, just doesn't give a fuck. Understandable that feels the way she does towards wrestling, but I wonder, then, what changed her mind that she went to TNA? I'd hazard a guess it was during that time they were offering stupid pay to anyone, so she probably thought "fuck it, might as well".

She was in WWE developmental for a couple of months beforehand, so clearly had at least some ambition of a wrestling career.

Christ, she looks well in that Hannibal video....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

His body’s chiseled, abs all in a row, you’d think he was sculpted by Michelangelo. Playa.

Seriously, is this real or someone been at Teddy on one of them Faceswap app things?