Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Yakashi said:

Is there anything wrestling fans won’t buy?

Someone posted in the Progress group once that they bought Jimmy Havocs bloody shirt from the tournament of death he won and framed it and hung it in his living room. 

So, no there isn’t. Priscilla Kelly could’ve got a small fortune for that tampon she used in a spot from some weirdo. 

Edited by TheBurningRed

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, TheBurningRed said:

Someone posted in the Progress group once that they bought Jimmy Havocs bloody shirt from the tournament of death he won and framed it and hung it in his living room. 

To be fair, to a fan of Jimmy Havoc or ToD, that's no different to  football fan buying a match worn shirt of their favourite player. 

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

To be fair, to a fan of Jimmy Havoc or ToD, that's no different to  football fan buying a match worn shirt of their favourite player. 

True. I think I just find it a bit weirder and more disgusting to have a torn up, bloody vest than say, the shirt Wayne Rooney wore when he scored the overhead kick against Man City.

26 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

How much do you think Paul Ince's bloody England shirt would go for? I bet someone owns it.

A match worn shirt tends to be around the £200/£300 mark (obviously go either way for worse/better players), so that would probably fetch roughly £500. Grim.

Some fucking mutant at an independent show I was at in Edinburgh took the lollipop that was down Joey Ryan's trunks after it fell out of Joey's mouth during a spot on the floor at ringside the lad pure excited reached out through the railings to catch it and stood up to be the biggest attention seeking fuckwit and shouted look at me then proceeded to place the dirty lolly in his mouth. It took everyone out of the match. They ended up having to include the mutant in the match now then to get him to sit down and stop the attention seeking. 

Thank fuck Joey Ryan's done. 

Edited by Hoptimus
Additional details

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I know it's not Twitter, but I think The Iron Shiekh speaks for a lot of us (if this is really him). 

Screenshot_20210303_225514.jpg