Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

I do hope he's able to commit some time to the PC at some point. If there's anyone that can teach the youngsters about how important character work is, and being able to work a minimalist style rather than killing themselves, it's definitely Taker. I know we're in 2021 and things have changed a lot over the years, but there's still importance in making everything make sense and seem important. This was evident in the small documentary they have on the Network with AJ Styles - even he recognises that the knowledge he gained from working in Japan vs what he'd worked like previously in TNA etc was invaluable, and that the man we see now in WWE is a much more well-rounded individual.

He's an insecure old cunt who wants people to fear and respect him because he's got fuck all else behind his eyes. They're better off without him teaching anyone anything because he'd be basically looking for himself or just twat everyone about and tell them computer games are for 'antifa'. Man has rocks in his fucking tiny shit skull, don't let him teach anyone anything.

26 minutes ago, Cannibal Man said:

He's an insecure old cunt who wants people to fear and respect him because he's got fuck all else behind his eyes. They're better off without him teaching anyone anything because he'd be basically looking for himself or just twat everyone about and tell them computer games are for 'antifa'. Man has rocks in his fucking tiny shit skull, don't let him teach anyone anything.

Did he sleep with your sister or something?

On 23/01/2021 at 3:01 PM, tiger_rick said:

Fucking loved this promo as a kid. Loved that entire package prior to the 92 Rumble but this one and Jake's were outstanding. 

This promo just took me back to being a kid in 1992. Absolutely incredible intensity from Big Sid.

I also remember the model Rick Martel was roided up to fuck in his pre-Rumble promo and looked like a fucking comic book character.