Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Cody being on there seems a little harsh, I seem to remember earlier this year him saying something about posting about a Trump hat once but that isn't where he sits politically.

Nash did once too but has come out strong against him, presumably just fell for the flim-flam.

Screenshot_20210110-130052.thumb.jpg.994fc6eb39410cf0dc55666fa93d5916.jpg

He's denied it before, for what it's worth. 

• Paid Members

Regarding Cody being MAGA, I think he once liked a Trump tweet then when confronted about it, he said 'good spot' as if it was a mistake and went on to say he isn't a Trump guy.

Could be a genuine mistake (I'm forever liking stuff on Facebook whilst absent-mindedly scrolling) or it could be Cody realising he can't be arsed with the backlash and trying to reverse ferret. Impossible to know really, but considering he's come out a few times since saying he's not a Trump guy like in the Tweet above I'm leaning towards it being a mistake.

• Paid Members

He's also shoehorned dick, tip, hog, beef & head into the tweet. He knows his nut is out in the video, for sure.

(Or quite possibly, whoever does his Twitter saw that his nut was out and went with it)

Isn't Tammy in the tin pail? How do we know she's a Trumpfuck?

*edit: I've found the tweet. Surprise, surprise she hashtagged #whitepower still find it baffling Trump has managed to legitimise this underbelly of American society.

Edited by IronSheik