Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

17 minutes ago, marc2j said:

Particularly when they are giving dollar values for the teams. If it was just pick a squad (A, B, C) no one would care either way, but the dollar value implies less worth and equally to be told you are only worth one dollar is particularly galling. 

And the top tier are only worth $5.. so are we saying all women are worthless? Or can we just react like normal human beings and accept that maybe it's just a stupid internet meme and that it's not meant to be an exact and accurate monetary value.

• Paid Members

It's a stupid meme, but it's a stupid meme that probably shouldn't be posted by official WWE accounts. Of course it's not referring to their actual worth, but it's their purported worth in relation to one another that Natalya et al are rightly annoyed be. It's one thing for that to come from a random fan account, it shouldn't be coming from official social media IMO.

• Paid Members

WWE itself is all about "WWE is the name, all the players are interchangeable and disposable" 

For that meme to be right it should read

$15 WWE

$0 Every other wrestler bar 1. 

Natty like all of the rest of them has bought into this "We are all equal, let's all get on" bullshit, and that's why their product is so shit. 

The only person they are treating like a star at the minute is Roman Reigns, everyone else is of equal value. 

They have no one to blame but themselves, and only Bayley has dealt with it correctly. 

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Natty like all of the rest of them has bought into this "We are all equal, let's all get on" bullshit, and that's why their product is so shit. 

See, I'm reading it as almost the opposite of that - it's not "we're all equal", it's "fuck you, I'm better than you think I am". It's all a bit cringeworthy because it's Twitter, but it's Natalya saying that she deserves better, not that everyone's the same. Which is what wrestlers are supposed to be doing, not just settling for less.

The entire womens division is completely over-rated, you lot who keep stanning it hard are making Wrestling shit as they showcase more matches over people who can actually put on a decent compelling match. 

All so you can have a wee willy wanky.

For shame.

1 hour ago, robinbobs said:

The entire womens division is completely over-rated, you lot who keep stanning it hard are making Wrestling shit as they showcase more matches over people who can actually put on a decent compelling match. 

All so you can have a wee willy wanky.

For shame.

OK Jordan Peterson

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, BomberPat said:

See, I'm reading it as almost the opposite of that - it's not "we're all equal", it's "fuck you, I'm better than you think I am". It's all a bit cringeworthy because it's Twitter, but it's Natalya saying that she deserves better, not that everyone's the same. Which is what wrestlers are supposed to be doing, not just settling for less.

If she thinks she is better than everyone else why has she put up with 50/50 booking for 13 years. Her run in the WWE has been roughly the same length as Bret's was, and she has accomplished next to nothing compared to him. She was lucky they included her on the list given her relevance