Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
On 12/19/2020 at 4:52 PM, garynysmon said:

Hercules on his last day wasn't going to take any fucking bumps.

Ā 

There were no fucks given at all that day. Pin me, pay me, I'm off to Puerto Rico.Ā 

Watching the latest OSW review and they showed Diesel's Jacknife to Shawn at Mania 11. He almost landed on his feet from it. The one Sid tried giving him on Raw the night after was even worse.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
11 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:
Love it when after 5 years of working you end up back in the exact same position. The state of this company.Ā 

I was highly amused when Undisputed Era won NXT Tag Team of the Year for the third year in a row and annnounced, "It never ends!" "It NEVER ends!"

You're telling me, lads.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:47 AM, LaGoosh said:

Love it when after 5 years of working you end up back in the exact same position. The state of this company.Ā 

Regal and Triple H are posing like my mam and dad after I made my first communion, there.Ā 

14 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Someone made this. Its wrestlings Trump supporters. It's like a dickhead convention.

ErP138nU0AAarQw?format=jpg&name=medium

If I was booking any of these Trumpfucks I'd capitalise by turning them all heel and generating some money during these fucked up polarised times.

They could all be in a conservative christian cult stable who go around preachingĀ and calling anyone who doesn't agree with them communists. I'm getting annoyed just thinking about it.

Cody being on there seems a little harsh, I seem to remember earlier this year him saying something about posting about a Trump hat once but that isn't where he sits politically.

Nash did once too but has come out strong against him, presumably just fell for the flim-flam.

Edited by Liam O'Rourke