Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Haven't a clue how to embed a tweet but Tony Khan and Linda Hogan are weird.

She’s deleted the tweet, but luckily someone screen grabbed it

JEDifOz.jpg

What Linda Hogan said was clearly stupid, that’s not a shock, but Tony Khan “banning” her from AEW is some horrific attention seeking. No-one cares about Linda Hogan and she doesn’t know who AEW are.

But of course, convicted rapist Mike Tyson is all fine & dandy

• Paid Members

I'm not surprised really. Everytime I see Tony Khan in an interview or podcast it's attention-seeking, patting himself on the back shit. He's like the wrestling version of those fellas who film themselves buying meals for the homeless, or post on Facebook 'I shouted at the racist on the train and everybody clapped.'

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, NavigatorFan said:

Who is her husband? Didn't she divorce Hulk in 2009? 

I think she married Paul Hogan so she could keep the surname.

Poor Horace.

• Paid Members

1. Hogan was never going to even consider showing up on AEW anyway.

2. The rabid AEW fanbase are the type who have pre-conceived ideas about Hogan purposely holding down all their smaller favourites and will whitewash his successes and popularity because he doesn't fit their narrative of what wrestling/a wrestler should be.

Still, what an empty, hypocritical and virtue signalling act if there ever was one.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

Back to Mongo...

The funniest thing about it, IMO, is the way he goes to do what is obviously a called spot of whipping the opponents into one another, then just thinks "Nah, fuck it... Tombstone."

3 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

1. Hogan was never going to even consider showing up on AEW anyway.

2. The rabid AEW fanbase are the type who have pre-conceived ideas about Hogan purposely holding down all their smaller favourites and will whitewash his successes and popularity because he doesn't fit their narrative of what wrestling/a wrestler should be.

Still, what an empty, hypocritical and virtue signalling act if there ever was one.

I think most people hate Hogan these days for being a racist cunt. Could be wrong of course.

Tony Khan shouldn't be throwing stones though. He'll shatter his families glass mansion one day.

9 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

I think most people hate Hogan these days for being a racist cunt. Could be wrong of course.

Tony Khan shouldn't be throwing stones though. He'll shatter his families glass mansion one day.

Hulk Hogan is not a racist, as far as i'm concerned. He has said racist things when he was at the lowest part of his adult life. Dude was real low. If people that actually know him and were personally hurt by him can forgive him, so can i.