Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

54 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Is there an account of him doing it in the past or ever doing it again?

I’m jumping into this a little late, but I feel it’s worth pointing out that yes, there is.

I also think it’s worth pointing out that during the incident you’re referring to Hogan literally says these words: “I’m a racist to a point, y’know”

When someone has literally said on tape that they are racist I don’t think it’s worth arguing that they are not.

9 minutes ago, Chris B said:

It's the reason for his behaviour that YOU want to believe. The most obvious reason he would say things like that is that he believes them. Anything else is a stretch.

Most cases of people with overtly racist beliefs that i've encountered, are people with an array of mental problems. Their life is a reflection of this.

I think Hulk's very insecure about certain things and they come to the surface when he's in a bad way.

13 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

I’m jumping into this a little late, but I feel it’s worth pointing out that yes, there is.

I also think it’s worth pointing out that during the incident you’re referring to Hogan literally says these words: “I’m a racist to a point, y’know”

When someone has literally said on tape that they are racist I don’t think it’s worth arguing that they are not.

It is, though. I think that him saying that so overtly says a lot about his state of mind at the time.

Edited by Whistling Skull

5 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

It is, though. I think that him saying that so overtly says a lot about his state of mind at the time.

But.. he said it.. he said he's a racist.. literally. And you're trying to argue that he's not? He said it.

1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said:

But.. he said it.. he said he's a racist.. literally. And you're trying to argue that he's not? He said it.

I don't trust his words and opnions when he's in that state of mind. Did he say it? Totally. Is it.a bad thing to do? Absolutely.

Do i feel it represents what he stands for as a human being. No.

Just now, Whistling Skull said:

It is, though. I think that him saying that so overtly says a lot about hos state of mind at the time.

No it doesn’t. It says a lot about the kind of things he says when his guard is down.

You clearly don’t want to be disappointed by your childhood hero and I get that, but suggesting he was being racist because he’s mentally unwell is ludicrous logic that doesn’t hold up to even the slightest bit of scrutiny.

None of us are jumping for joy to say that Hogan is a racist, but it’s almost offensive to use mental health as a reason to explain or even justify his comments.

3 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

No it doesn’t. It says a lot about the kind of things he says when his guard is down.

You clearly don’t want to be disappointed by your childhood hero and I get that, but suggesting he was being racist because he’s mentally unwell is ludicrous logic that doesn’t hold up to even the slightest bit of scrutiny.

None of us are jumping for joy to say that Hogan is a racist, but it’s almost offensive to use mental health as a reason to explain or even justify his comments.

Hulk Hogan is not my childhood wrestling Hero. That was Hiroshi Hase.

I'm speaking from my own experiences. Just saying stuff that sounds cool and morally inoffensive, does not make you correct.

7 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

tom cruise what GIF

Yeah?

I was never a big fan of Hogan's wrestling while growing up. This has nothing to do with idolizing someone.

Unless you're trying to tell me Hase is not a stand-up guy. That would suck.

Edited by Whistling Skull

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Whistling Skull said:

Yeah?

I was never a big fan of Hogan's wrestling while growing up. This has nothing to do with idolizing someone.

Unless you're trying to tell me Hase is not a stand-up guy. That would suck.

More that I think it's a bit confusing and weird that someone's childhood wrestling hero would be a Japanese wrestler with a mullet and tiny moustache rather than someone like Bret Hart, The Rock, Sting or Rey Mysterio like a normal child.

Edited by LaGoosh