Top Wrestling Twitter

Devon Malcolm

Who wins in a piece of shit fight between hogan and Jericho? You’ve got hogan as documented in the last 19 pages. You’ve got Jericho on film being a documented racist and homophobe and then doing his trump jr backpatting interview/covid truther/all lives matter gimmicks.

which childhood hero has hurt us the most?

• Paid Members

Jericho did call a muslim film festival host a "hajji faggot" on stage in 2009 when he interupted him, so he's got form. Its amazing nobody ever talks about that. And by amazing, I obviously mean "he's a dirt sheet source, they barely reported the details of it."

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Jericho was a good talent, never as good as he thought mind, but I always get the impression he's both a big head and a twat from everything I read or hear from or about him. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Jericho was a good talent, never as good as he thought mind, but I always get the impression he's both a big head and a twat from everything I read or hear from or about him. 

He's literally Paul Stanley from KISS. Thinks he's hot shit around "his" crowd, because people are always kissing his arse, but when he takes the hair extensions out and he's not around that scene, he fucking hates himself.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Jericho did call a muslim film festival host a "hajji faggot" on stage in 2009 when he interupted him, so he's got form. Its amazing nobody ever talks about that. And by amazing, I obviously mean "he's a dirt sheet source, they barely reported the details of it."

That and appealing to the 'right' demographic/type of fan.

Edited by garynysmon

So, he says racist things, his family (Incestuous) are racist and he admits he’s a racist and that’s still not enough for you?

You know what this sounds like? Those blokes who think what Ched Evans did is okay because it’s the same way they act.

I’m quite happy, especially in the current climate, to write you off as a harmful fucking cunt.

Sorry for cursing and fucking cussing.

12 minutes ago, danlewis said:

So, he says racist things, his family (Incestuous) are racist and he admits he’s a racist and that’s still not enough for you?

You know what this sounds like? Those blokes who think what Ched Evans did is okay because it’s the same way they act.

I’m quite happy, especially in the current climate, to write you off as a harmful fucking cunt.

Sorry for cursing and fucking cussing.

The Lord forgives.

Happily, I’ve never got that “Ha! I got a response off you I win!” shit.

so someone is being a dick (Even “ironically”) and they’ve somehow beat you because you’ve noticed?

Bollocks.

And before anyone goes “Don’t get so angry/upset/offended/triggered” I’m not, I’ve had a lovely day, I can tell people they’re a cunt really calmly and while I’m a great mood. 

Edited by danlewis